Old 17-05-2006, 02:24 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Termites Begone

Default TT - tonight - Termites just use DIPELŪ

TT - Termites just use DIPELŪ

DIPELŪ is meant for caterpillars yet it also works ruthlessly with
termites plus almost as well for many species of pest ants.

The active agent is a bacteria which spreads though the entire termite
colony & also to nearby connected colonies so even your neighbours
will benefit.

Best of all, No Nasty Poisons.

Old 17-05-2006, 04:11 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Dave Turner

Spamming is illegal in Australia.

Old 17-05-2006, 04:46 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Fish! - THE Aristocrat.

In article , says...
Spamming is illegal in Australia.

Technically he spammed a newsgroup, not an email address, which isn't.
Old 17-05-2006, 05:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jock

"Fish! - THE Aristocrat." wrote in message
t...
| In article , says...
| Spamming is illegal in Australia.

| Technically he spammed a newsgroup, not an email address, which isn't.

and, I tender that it was not as annoying as the great Frunch surveyor, J.P.
Turdcard's posts of the past.
Bring on Dipel!, Dipel for me!
Jock

Old 17-05-2006, 07:45 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Goodstuff Begone

"Dave Turner" wrote in message
Spamming is illegal in Australia.

Being an idiot is illegal, or should be.
I'm not selling anything & don't have shares in DIPELŪ... Just saw the
Ad for TT and posted the info about something that actually works.

Old 17-05-2006, 10:53 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
B J Foster

SG1 wrote:

Do people watch TT????????

"Termites Begone" wrote in message

TT - Termites just use DIPELŪ

DIPELŪ is meant for caterpillars yet it also works ruthlessly with
termites plus almost as well for many species of pest ants.

The active agent is a bacteria which spreads though the entire termite
colony & also to nearby connected colonies so even your neighbours will
benefit.

Best of all, No Nasty Poisons.

Take Dipel and you'll never have to watch 'termite telly' again
Old 18-05-2006, 10:26 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Roberta Bagshaw

Thanks for posting that information. I had not heard of using DIPEL for
that purpose previously, but it would certainly be more safe than some of
the sprays that are used for killing / preventing white ants. I have used
DIPEL for control of caterpillars on my vegetable garden and it is very easy
to apply and is a very useful product.

One other thing which you may have heard of and which may work is "bug
juice" whereby you collect some of the invading insect pest and put them in
a (preferably) old vitamiser or blender and add some water, blend the lot
and make this bug juice. The theory behind this is that there are natural
harmful pathogens present in all the bugs and in this concentrated form if
sprayed in the areas where you want to get rid of the bugs, the pathogens
soon spread through the entire colony, killing
them off.

Cheers
~Roberta~

Old 18-05-2006, 02:07 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Dave Turner

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I am grateful for this info, despite other comments

rofl, sucker. REALITY CHECK my friend - spam doesn't have your best
intentions in mind.

Old 18-05-2006, 10:00 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
GH

Cheers for you guys! This is finally a group that does something.

Old 19-05-2006, 02:20 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
ant

GH wrote:
Cheers for you guys! This is finally a group that does something.

Have they got anything good for goddam rats? My rats seem to like the rat
poison, they just keep guzzling it.

--
ant

Old 19-05-2006, 03:07 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Laurence

"Termites Begone" wrote in message
TT - Termites just use DIPELŪ

DIPELŪ is meant for caterpillars yet it also works ruthlessly with
termites plus almost as well for many species of pest ants.

The active agent is a bacteria which spreads though the entire termite
colony & also to nearby connected colonies so even your neighbours will
benefit.

Best of all, No Nasty Poisons.

Does it work for cockroaches?
Laurence

Should I treat for Termites on the outside of my house with the Canister baiting kits Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Gardening 6 12-09-2003 10:36 PM
Termites? j647 North Carolina 2 22-07-2003 09:43 PM
Termites? j647 North Carolina 0 21-07-2003 04:19 PM
mulch next to house....termites brianb Gardening 7 10-06-2003 01:32 AM
termites and moisture meters James Australia 2 10-04-2003 02:44 PM