Old 18-05-2006, 01:56 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.gardens
Jonno

Default OT On census night, everyone in Australia go camping or sleep

Lionel wrote:
Jonno wrote:
Why does no one understand what the census is for?
It is to plan and use our taxes for expansion of all services. And to
not waste money on unnecessary services we dont need.
The census isnt the problem. Its what politicians and public servants
do with the money once they work out what they can skim from the top.
The crazy thing is people against the census are moaning at the wrong
end of the government.
They aught to complain about how the money is wasted anyway in
providing things that we dont need, when the could be spent on things
we do need.

I was about to say "dude, this is a jokes newsgroup" then I realised
the OP cross-posted . . . this is a good example of why you don't
cross-post.

Good bye, this thread is going down the gurgler.

Lionel.

Politics and gardening dont mix.... So stressful!