Old 28-05-2006, 02:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

Default ping: sg1

yeh mate things are going quiet well.

moved from rural now back to the 'burb's, got a quicky garden going as
we ahve heaps to do here ie.,. patio, carport, pool a space for at
least one 5,400 gal tank, a bit of fencing then heaps of tree buying
and planting.

anyway come on over to my web page or better still to ausgardens.com,
got lots of caht going there, check the blog and section i got some
projects and essay's there, might inspire some might not too hey
lol???

enjoy all hey?

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/gardenlen2/
Old 28-05-2006, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

should read:

http://ausgarden.com

snipped

Old 28-05-2006, 11:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1

Default sg1

Gees mate back to the burbs, that explains ADSL eh? I'll check out the
webpage in a minute or two. Good luck with the transformation.
Jim

Old 29-05-2006, 12:23 PM posted to aus.gardens
George.com

"gardenlen" wrote in message
yeh mate things are going quiet well.

moved from rural now back to the 'burb's, got a quicky garden going as
we ahve heaps to do here ie.,. patio, carport, pool a space for at
least one 5,400 gal tank, a bit of fencing then heaps of tree buying
and planting.

anyway come on over to my web page or better still to ausgardens.com,
got lots of caht going there, check the blog and section i got some
projects and essay's there, might inspire some might not too hey
lol???

enjoy all hey?

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

Are you preparing for peak oil Len? Needing to be closer in to the city for
cycling distance to amenities and the like?

rob

Old 29-05-2006, 03:46 PM posted to aus.gardens
Supreme Dalek

gardenlen wrote:
yeh mate things are going quiet well.

moved from rural now back to the 'burb's, got a quicky garden going as
we ahve heaps to do here ie.,. patio, carport, pool a space for at
least one 5,400 gal tank, a bit of fencing then heaps of tree buying
and planting.

anyway come on over to my web page or better still to ausgardens.com,
got lots of caht going there, check the blog and section i got some
projects and essay's there, might inspire some might not too hey
lol???

enjoy all hey?

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/gardenlen2/

Great website although I don't subsribe to the 'cosmic energy' stuff
about planets being in allignment or the moon etc... Rest is great..

Old 29-05-2006, 09:17 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

thanks supreme dalek,

just me supporting a fellow gardener, and for those who aspire to
other means.

maybe i should have a political footnote ie.,. the author of this site
does not necessarily share the opinions of other sites.

enjoy

snipped

Old 29-05-2006, 09:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

g'day deorge,

not realy mate other issues at stake here, not sure about peak oil or
what it may stand for? but just watching suburbia and the waste of
resource by the masses, we might be burning bits of paper to keep warm
and washing under summer rain storms.

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

i said to my little bro' the other day "we are an intelligent race of
people - but we aren't very smart"

all opinions are my own

enjoy

snipped

Old 30-05-2006, 09:36 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

There's a reason people call them Mosman/Toorak tractors!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old 30-05-2006, 09:22 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen

lol lol chookie,

i mean they just look so silly even driving the things in the 'burbs,
need 48 point turn to park them in shop centre car parks, and muscles
like scwatsies brain to turn the steer wheel, oh and a step aldder to
get in and out of them.

ah well the rising fuel prices might put a damper on their popularity,
can't even finger the yuppies alone anymore these ones where we are
are in a lower socio economic high welfare area.

snipped

Old 01-06-2006, 09:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
George.com

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

There's a reason people call them Mosman/Toorak tractors!

called Remuera tractors over here. The little shits should try walking or
cycling to school, there wouldn't be 1/2 the traffic on the roads in the
morning if some dumb mum/dad (insert whatever replacement words fits for
you) didn't take the single kid 1/2 way across town to school and 1/2 the
shits wouldn't be near as fat as they are.

rob

Old 01-06-2006, 10:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"George.com" wrote in message

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

There's a reason people call them Mosman/Toorak tractors!

called Remuera tractors over here. The little shits should try walking or
cycling to school, there wouldn't be 1/2 the traffic on the roads in the
morning if some dumb mum/dad (insert whatever replacement words fits for
you) didn't take the single kid 1/2 way across town to school and 1/2 the
shits wouldn't be near as fat as they are.

is that a fact. don't you think it's the four-wheel-drivers who are the
"shits" in this issue? no kid i know gets to choose the family car, nor gets
to choose until they're much older which method they get to school with,
either. the only "shits" in the equation as far as i can see are the shits
who clog up the roads because _they_ are too lazy or paranoid to walk,
making walking & cycling less safe for other people, which includes other
people's children (and their own) who DO walk or cycle to school.

i don't mind it if you call a shit a shit, but you've got completely the
wrong shit here.
kylie

Old 01-06-2006, 10:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day deorge,

not realy mate other issues at stake here, not sure about peak oil or
what it may stand for? but just watching suburbia and the waste of
resource by the masses, we might be burning bits of paper to keep warm
and washing under summer rain storms.

i hate the suburbs. i'm getting out of here as fast as i can (but
unfortunately that's just not fast enough). i hope you enjoy your stint, but
for me, i'm NEVER, EVER coming back.

i mean there are more huge gas guzzling 4X's in the 'burbs than we
ever saw in rural, and all just to deliver prodgoney to school.

it's painful to look at, isn't it.

i said to my little bro' the other day "we are an intelligent race of
people - but we aren't very smart"

i kind of agree but kind of disagree - some of us are smart. we just have to
put up with those who aren't :-) all i want is to not have to look at them
all day any more.
happy gardening! (i know it's the only thing keeping ME sane here in the
burbs).
kylie

Old 01-06-2006, 01:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
George.com

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"George.com" wrote in message

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

[...]

a point of correction obviously needed here otterbot, I was meaning the
little shits. Its the little shits who get driven to school by, to adopt
your usage, the 'shits'.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

"George.com" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"George.com" wrote in message

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

[...]

ah, i see. thank you for the correction.

in that case, i still object to "little shits" based on no evidence being
presented, but that is evidently my problem g
kylie

Old 01-06-2006, 01:59 PM posted to aus.gardens
George.com

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"George.com" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"George.com" wrote in message

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
gardenlen wrote:

[...]

evidence you say, my nieces and nephew as examples.

rob

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 07:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 05:46 PM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 06:39 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 03:02 PM