GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/145668-orchids.html)

Adrianna 30-05-2006 09:33 AM

Orchids

I have recently been given some orchids. listed below are th names on the tags attached to the pots.
1.Highburniensi/Scantillation.
2.R Prown
3. Abrum (96)
4. Harrisoniana loddigesh. Stanley var Digbyana
5.Avril Betaugera
6.Wings of Red bright splash/Douglas Johnson York amados
7. I.G. Bonanzaterritorial. Enterprise. Digbyana var Bripetarum.
Does any one know what this means as I have a Orchid reference book but cant find any of these in there. Can any one help I would really like to know what these look like.
Regards
Adrianna