Old 16-06-2006, 12:19 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Chookie

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

In article ,
Jonno wrote:

Devi0us t00! Says damn, temperamental maybe temper or mental. I think we
need a gene check in this situation. Specially the guy without the
whatsits.

DH remains able to sit down. There is no sign of rust on the seccies yet, so
he's safe for now.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old 16-06-2006, 12:39 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
Jonno wrote:

Devi0us t00! Says damn, temperamental maybe temper or mental. I think we
need a gene check in this situation. Specially the guy without the
whatsits.

DH remains able to sit down. There is no sign of rust on the seccies yet, so
he's safe for now.

Phew for him and my eyes may stop watering now. Please dont do this to me.
Also being good seccies, please buy yourself some spray on lanolin and
tie a yellow ribbon on it. Or life may never be the same agin!!!
LOL
Old 16-06-2006, 12:55 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

Jonno wrote:
Linda H wrote:

Devi0us t00! Says damn, temperamental maybe temper or mental. I think we
need a gene check in this situation. Specially the guy without the
whatsits.

Yes hullo again Mister Jonno. It's true; I *am* temperamental but at
least I'm trying to contain my temper. I can't seem to contain my
mental though. Mad as a cut snake, me.

:-)

L.
Old 16-06-2006, 12:59 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Jonno wrote:

Damn you girls are so demented at times. He can buy you a new pair, many
times over.

True, but where's the fun in that, Luv?

Not worth loosing any sleep or testes over. Especially the
last bit (well it would be(the last bit) wouldnt it

Maybe he's got a twin set: you n' I don't know that do we? B'sides I
was only kiddin' you know. I don't go in much for pruning plums!

L.
Old 16-06-2006, 01:29 PM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

If someone suggested mutilating a female they'd be in so much shit
but it is ok to suggest this for males?

No, hardly. It's like um... a joke?

Sure it was, bitch.

The thing is it's a "safer" form of joking when it's a female suggesting
doing it to a male because it is far less likely - males brutalising
females goes on far, far, FAR more often; every day in fact. Sure,
females physically harming males does go on, yes, but it is enormously
less likely. It's generally not in our nature.

What wimin do to men is far, far worse than what any man has done to
wimin.

I (personally) don't condone it. I don't mind joking about it, tho'.

That's because you're a bitch. Like all wimin.

You can go ahead and cite all the cases you can find with females being
violent towards males if you like as long as you also supply the
complete list of the opposite. Deal? Or... you could get punched in
the cock. Suit yerself.

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

No? Why? Because wimin are really low, dirty bitches when it comes down
to it.

(btw: I've never hit a boy or been hit by one. I love 'em. Males in
general, that is.)

Sure you do. Just put that knife away, bitch.

Old 16-06-2006, 01:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Damn you girls are so demented at times. He can buy you a new pair,
many times over.

True, but where's the fun in that, Luv?

Not worth loosing any sleep or testes over. Especially the last bit
(well it would be(the last bit) wouldnt it

Maybe he's got a twin set: you n' I don't know that do we? B'sides I
was only kiddin' you know. I don't go in much for pruning plums!

L.

Ya dont convince me. Im stayin outa ya neighbourhood.
Ya say one thang, and ya mean another. I reckon yar mean!
Anyways her seccateurs are fit. Qualties reason fer it!
Ya thought it gal. Yer cant be trussed ted. I gotta mosse on to better
parts, while I still haff the better parts. Darn a man's seperated from
one thang or another in life, but youse takes thangs too far... the left
one went that aways and ther right ones cant be found. Neffer was one
fur dur swinging.
Old 17-06-2006, 02:58 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Sure it was, bitch.

Uh-huh, yeah you've said I'm a bitch so I must be. Congratulations.

So if I call you a troll who's trolling for the sake of an argument,
then I guess that makes you a troll.

Call me whatever you want; I can ALWAYS come up with worse aimed at you
but seeing as you don't know me as one bitch from another, pipe down.

What wimin do to men is far, far worse than what any man has done to
wimin.

So come on, where's your list of examples? Seeing as you want to take
some lighthearted comment and make it serious. Examples? Well?

That's because you're a bitch. Like all wimin.

That's funny; pretty grown up response there. Boy, you're GOOD! I'm no
match for you that's fer sure.

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises?

Okay... that's ONE. And it was in America. Go on, give us a few more.

Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?

Yippee, you're up to TWO now.

Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

Yep. And it's sometimes by a whole pack of young men against one woman.
But they don't only cut off her breasts or clitoris. You forgot about
the drugging, raping, stabbing and strangling that accompanies it.

But go on, you're on a roll. Keep going! This is so much more fun than
a lighthearted joke.

No? Why? Because wimin are really low, dirty bitches when it comes down
to it.

Yeah, they sure is... hillbilly.

Sure you do. Just put that knife away, bitch.

Well there ya go, you sure got ME pegged. You're right - I'm wrong.
I'm a dead-set stabbin' bitch.

Now go and do your homework!

Old 17-06-2006, 03:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

Jonno wrote:

Ya dont convince me. Im stayin outa ya neighbourhood.
Ya say one thang, and ya mean another. I reckon yar mean!
Anyways her seccateurs are fit. Qualties reason fer it!
Ya thought it gal. Yer cant be trussed ted. I gotta mosse on to better
parts, while I still haff the better parts. Darn a man's seperated from
one thang or another in life, but youse takes thangs too far... the left
one went that aways and ther right ones cant be found. Neffer was one
fur dur swinging.

You sure do talk cute. I think I'm becoming besotted!

:-)

L.
Old 17-06-2006, 03:09 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Linda H wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Sure it was, bitch.

Uh-huh, yeah you've said I'm a bitch so I must be. Congratulations.

Glad you agree, bitch.

So if I call you a troll who's trolling for the sake of an argument,
then I guess that makes you a troll.

Since you started this crossposted thread, you are the troll. Glad to
see you've identified yourself though.

Call me whatever you want; I can ALWAYS come up with worse aimed at you
but seeing as you don't know me as one bitch from another, pipe down.

Good to see you admitting you can do worse, bitch.

What wimin do to men is far, far worse than what any man has done to
wimin.

So come on, where's your list of examples? Seeing as you want to take
some lighthearted comment and make it serious. Examples? Well?

So you couldn't keep reading and find my examples?

That's because you're a bitch. Like all wimin.

That's funny; pretty grown up response there. Boy, you're GOOD! I'm no
match for you that's fer sure.

You wimin never are, bitch.

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises?

Okay... that's ONE. And it was in America. Go on, give us a few more.

There are dozens. You can go and find them for yourself.

Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?

Yippee, you're up to TWO now.

Well, he ended up with only one, I think. Or did they sow it back on?

Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

Yep. And it's sometimes by a whole pack of young men against one woman.
But they don't only cut off her breasts or clitoris. You forgot about
the drugging, raping, stabbing and strangling that accompanies it.

And that's in a different context. Which you full well know but you're
trying to pervert this like a typical bitch.

And you wimin do those things too, in that context.

But go on, you're on a roll. Keep going! This is so much more fun than
a lighthearted joke.

I'd pefer to see you keep going, bitch. Pretty soon you'll ****
yourself over.

No? Why? Because wimin are really low, dirty bitches when it comes down
to it.

Yeah, they sure is... hillbilly.

You said it, bitch. You prove it.

Sure you do. Just put that knife away, bitch.

Well there ya go, you sure got ME pegged. You're right - I'm wrong.
I'm a dead-set stabbin' bitch.

You got that right, bitch.

Now go and do your homework!

Go and do your housework, bitch.

Old 17-06-2006, 03:31 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Since you started this crossposted thread, you are the troll. Glad to
see you've identified yourself though.

Well excuse me, I did NOT start this thread. I was merely responding to
"FED-UP" in aus.gardens. He/she was the first crossposter in the
thread. I didn't even realise at first on replying I was crossposting.
And I'm only continuing to now so that you can see it. I don't know
what group you usually post to.

Good to see you admitting you can do worse, bitch.

That doesn't even makes sense, bitch. It means I could (if I wanted to)
call you worse namby-pamby names than you're calling me... bitch. Yawn.

So you couldn't keep reading and find my examples?

What? TWO? Two whole examples? As I said in my earlier response to
you, weigh up the percentages of violence by women against men and
vice-versa.

You wimin never are, bitch.

Is that the best you can do? Grow up little boy.

There are dozens. You can go and find them for yourself.

Um... that's not the way it works, doofus. YOU'RE the one who initially
challenged that point. I believe that's YOUR job.

Well, he ended up with only one, I think. Or did they sow it back on?

It's "sew" love. Anyway, how should I know? YOU'RE the one who bought
it up! Are you mental or something?

And that's in a different context.

What? Of course it's not in a different context.

Which you full well know but you're
trying to pervert this like a typical bitch.

Groan. If you say so.

And you wimin do those things too, in that context.

Well, I haven't heard about it and I'm clearly a little more in touch
with things than you are.

I'd pefer to see you keep going, bitch. Pretty soon you'll ****
yourself over.

Really? Would you have the guts to say it to my face? No, I didn't
think so. Look, you're becoming tiring now; I've had my fun with you
and I've now realised you must be a child. I don't **** around with kids.

You said it, bitch. You prove it.

School holidays just started, huh?

You got that right, bitch.

There's this thing grown ups do called sarcasm.

Go and do your housework, bitch.

Tsk, hopeless response. I pity your Mummy.

Bye-bye, son.

Old 17-06-2006, 03:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Ya dont convince me. Im stayin outa ya neighbourhood.
Ya say one thang, and ya mean another. I reckon yar mean!
Anyways her seccateurs are fit. Qualties reason fer it!
Ya thought it gal. Yer cant be trussed ted. I gotta mosse on to better
parts, while I still haff the better parts. Darn a man's seperated
from one thang or another in life, but youse takes thangs too far...
the left one went that aways and ther right ones cant be found. Neffer
was one fur dur swinging.

You sure do talk cute. I think I'm becoming besotted!

:-)

L.

I'm heading fur de hills. I saw thet cartoon with Foghorn longhorn and
besotted chooks are one thing, but wimmen arrggh!!!
PS The uther muther (who uses is computer to keep his distance so e wont
be spat on)is the thang that sits on a hog and call hiself a man. The
hog is made outa steal and it shows. The hog he shoud be riding has got
pink earsand a curly tail, cause he couldnt get a woman
He's thoroughly indeep ended and sells stuff that most of us wouldnt
grow. He will stop tripping soon. And realise that this is a gardening
post....
Stop it right now...SEX has reared it fang dang ugly head...
this is a gardening post.... Recipes are another and this is one heading
fur dis ass ter.
Old 17-06-2006, 04:25 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Fran

Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy. Infibulation is also another widespread
practice. Both some under the heading of gential mutliation and are
widespread cultural practices (rather than particular instances of
malicious and criminal retributive behaviour) aimed at constraining the
sexuality of women.

See for example:
The Ibo tribe of Nigeria had a rule that all women must be marital
virgins and the groom's relatives would physically examine the bride
on the wedding day. In the African Potok tribe young women undergo a
public cliterodectomy. The Turu of Tanzania is characterized by a high
divorce and assault rate. Men treat marriage as a business enterprise.
This tribe is infamous for the number of extra marital affairs that
take place. The Yoruba of Nigeria follows the painful practice of
female circumcision. Having a number of wives is a sign of wealth for
men and polygamy is encouraged.

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-7-2004-51357.asp

WARNING: Only read on here if you have a strong stomach ...

http://www.circumstitions.com/FGM-defined.html

Fran

Old 17-06-2006, 05:02 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Fran wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

Lets see. How many Lorena Bobbit bitches have been out there cutting
off men's penises? Or the one recently who cut off a man's testicles?
Have you ever heard of a man cutting off a woman's breasts or her
clitoris?

It's called cliterodectomy.

Yes, I know what its called. No need to remind me.

Infibulation is also another widespread
practice. Both some under the heading of gential mutliation and are
widespread cultural practices (rather than particular instances of
malicious and criminal retributive behaviour) aimed at constraining the
sexuality of women.

Which has nothing to do with domestic violence between men and women.

Old 17-06-2006, 05:32 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Little Johnny Howard

Linda H wrote:
Little Johnny Howard wrote:

Since you started this crossposted thread, you are the troll. Glad to
see you've identified yourself though.

Well excuse me, I did NOT start this thread. I was merely responding to
"FED-UP" in aus.gardens. He/she was the first crossposter in the
thread. I didn't even realise at first on replying I was crossposting.
And I'm only continuing to now so that you can see it. I don't know
what group you usually post to.

Yours is the first post in this thread in aus.legal. Therefore, you are
the first crossposter.

Good to see you admitting you can do worse, bitch.

That doesn't even makes sense, bitch. It means I could (if I wanted to)
call you worse namby-pamby names than you're calling me... bitch. Yawn.

Admission noted, bitch.

So you couldn't keep reading and find my examples?

What? TWO? Two whole examples? As I said in my earlier response to
you, weigh up the percentages of violence by women against men and
vice-versa.

I see the clue still isn't getting through to you.

You wimin never are, bitch.

Is that the best you can do? Grow up little boy.

See what I mean?

There are dozens. You can go and find them for yourself.

Um... that's not the way it works, doofus. YOU'RE the one who initially
challenged that point. I believe that's YOUR job.

Why should I bother when I know how you bitches operate?

Well, he ended up with only one, I think. Or did they sow it back on?

It's "sew" love.

Yes, that's right. And its your job to know it and do it. And don't
call me love, bitch.

Anyway, how should I know? YOU'RE the one who bought
it up! Are you mental or something?

Eveidently, not nearly half as much as you.

And that's in a different context.

What? Of course it's not in a different context.

Domestic violence is a different context. You prove its not otherwise.

Which you full well know but you're
trying to pervert this like a typical bitch.

Groan. If you say so.

Glad you agree, bitch.

And you wimin do those things too, in that context.

Well, I haven't heard about it and I'm clearly a little more in touch
with things than you are.

About the only thing you appear to be in touch with is yourself.

I'd pefer to see you keep going, bitch. Pretty soon you'll ****
yourself over.

Really? Would you have the guts to say it to my face? No, I didn't
think so. Look, you're becoming tiring now; I've had my fun with you
and I've now realised you must be a child. I don't **** around with kids.

So you deny you're a pedophile now?

You said it, bitch. You prove it.

School holidays just started, huh?

For you? I wouldn't know nor care.

You got that right, bitch.

There's this thing grown ups do called sarcasm.

Something you should try one day.

Go and do your housework, bitch.

Tsk, hopeless response. I pity your Mummy.

Bye-bye, son.

Your condescending remarks won't win you any brownie points here.

If you have ever bothered to watch Four Corners, you'd know by now that
satistically the incidence of psychopathy is slightly higher in women
that in men. That's why women are more likely to exhibit bitchy
behaviour than men.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract
http://groups.msn.com/PSYCHOPATH/linkl12.msnw
http://www.psychopath-research.com/whatis_psycho_1.html
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou.../women1/5.html
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/..._feedback.html
http://www.badbossology.com/i9645-c47

Old 17-06-2006, 06:11 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Little Johnny Howard wrote:
Linda H wrote:

Little Johnny Howard wrote:

[...]

This is incitement to bad behaviour. There is no winning here.
I suggest you both leave this subject ASAP. In the object of peace.