Old 14-06-2006, 01:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Bad, Bad Hubby

What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old 14-06-2006, 04:10 AM posted to aus.gardens
Dwayne

I think you should give him a hug and a kiss and give him the benefit of the
doubt. My wife recently lost her cousin who was in his 80s and he had the
problem of forgetting to bring in his tools and where he left them. His
wife used to get very upset about that. Now she wishes that she had been
more understanding.

Dwayne

"Chookie" wrote in message
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue

Old 14-06-2006, 04:17 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:31:12 +1000, Chookie wrote:

What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

See if they work on testicles. :-)

Old 14-06-2006, 04:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Spiny Norman

wrote in aus.gardens:

What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

Use them to circumcise him?

Regards
Prickles

Timendi causa est nescire
This message only uses recycled electrons
Old 14-06-2006, 04:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H

wrote:

See if they work on testicles. :-)

Heh, good one!

L.

Old 14-06-2006, 05:21 AM posted to aus.gardens
FlowerGirl

"Chookie" wrote in message
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

Oooo Naughty Chair Time!

Thankfully, DH is very good about putting tools away.
His family once lost an axe down in one of their paddocks (this happened
about 25 years ago). They *still* talk about that lost axe and you can
catch them looking for it whenever they're in that paddock!

Amanda

Old 14-06-2006, 12:42 PM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon

"Chookie" wrote in message
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You

may
Kerry Cue

Spanking, spanking spanking and then you should look for a punishment.

Some would say that you should have 10 pairs of cheap secateurs to one pair
of Felcos. The Felcos should be brought out on special jobs which is mainly
cuttings. Then cleaned and stored again.

You've had rain I'm so jealous! 4 rain episodes since April here in Perth.
It is going to be a dry time here.

Cheers

Richard

Old 15-06-2006, 05:34 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage

Chookie writes:
What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

I think the least he should be given is breakfast in bed and allowed to
sleep in until midday for the next 12 months. Who'd have believed it--
all it needed to bring 4 inches of beautiful steady rain to the gardens
of Sydney was a sacrifice to the gods of a pair of old snips!!

Had he been a few weeks earlier I'd have had time to recommend him for
a gong in this year's Queen's Birthday list.

To DH: Good on you Rooster!! Can you repeat it in 4 or 5 week's time?

Old 16-06-2006, 03:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
FED-UP

wrote in message news
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:31:12 +1000, Chookie wrote:

What punishment shhould be meted out to my husband, who left my expensive
Felco secateurs out in the rain for a week?

See if they work on testicles. :-)

If someone suggested mutilating a female they'd be in so much shit
but it is ok to suggest this for males?
Old 16-06-2006, 04:21 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

FED-UP wrote:

If someone suggested mutilating a female they'd be in so much shit
but it is ok to suggest this for males?

No, hardly. It's like um... a joke?

The thing is it's a "safer" form of joking when it's a female suggesting
doing it to a male because it is far less likely - males brutalising
females goes on far, far, FAR more often; every day in fact. Sure,
females physically harming males does go on, yes, but it is enormously
less likely. It's generally not in our nature.

I (personally) don't condone it. I don't mind joking about it, tho'.

You can go ahead and cite all the cases you can find with females being
violent towards males if you like as long as you also supply the
complete list of the opposite. Deal? Or... you could get punched in
the cock. Suit yerself.

(btw: I've never hit a boy or been hit by one. I love 'em. Males in
general, that is.)

L.

Old 16-06-2006, 04:46 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Linda H wrote:
FED-UP wrote:

[...]

Er hit him in the what!!! ??????????????????/
This is supposed to be a clean gardening area..
Are you a girl!! Or only dress up like one (grin! I couldnt help it, Im
only a male)

Old 16-06-2006, 08:42 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Linda H

Jonno wrote:

Er hit him in the what!!! ??????????????????/
This is supposed to be a clean gardening area..

Cockroach! Didn't I say that? Sorry. (Damn, I think I meant cockroach.)

Are you a girl!! Or only dress up like one (grin! I couldnt help it, Im
only a male)

I can tell.

L.
Old 16-06-2006, 09:03 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.legal,aus.politics
Jonno

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Er hit him in the what!!! ??????????????????/
This is supposed to be a clean gardening area..

Cockroach! Didn't I say that? Sorry. (Damn, I think I meant cockroach.)

Are you a girl!! Or only dress up like one (grin! I couldnt help it,
Im only a male)

I can tell.

L.

Devi0us t00! Says damn, temperamental maybe temper or mental. I think we
need a gene check in this situation. Specially the guy without the
whatsits.