GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recycled wharf posts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/148788-recycled-wharf-posts.html)

Steve 17-08-2006 12:59 AM

Recycled wharf posts

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I thought you might be the sort of
people who would know.

I am trying to source timber bollards for a landscaping project at our
local kindergarten in Melbourne. These are the big wharf style posts
with a rounded top and a diameter of between 200 and 300mm.

I have searched online but are having no luck.

Thanks
Steve

[email protected] 17-08-2006 08:39 AM

Recycled wharf posts

On 16 Aug 2006 16:59:51 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I thought you might be the sort of
people who would know.

I am trying to source timber bollards for a landscaping project at our
local kindergarten in Melbourne. These are the big wharf style posts
with a rounded top and a diameter of between 200 and 300mm.

I have searched online but are having no luck.

Contact NSW Maritime if you are in NSW.

Linda H 17-08-2006 08:56 AM

Recycled wharf posts

wrote: