GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cuttings Winpara Gem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/149455-cuttings-winpara-gem.html)

allanrsmyth 08-09-2006 10:59 PM

Cuttings Winpara Gem

G'Day,
Anyone had success in propagation of Winpara Gem by cuttings. If so what is
the best method. Mine was destroyed in Sydney's Gale this week. I wanted to
try and propagate as although these are supposed to have a maximum height of
2 metres, mine was 3 and still growing and was 100% covered in flowers. If
necessary I will replace with another purchased specimen, but there is no
guarantee a replacement will perform as well.
Thanks
Al Smyth