GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to get accessories for Intex Easy Set pool? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/150562-where-get-accessories-intex-easy-set-pool.html)

[email protected] 25-10-2006 08:09 AM

Where to get accessories for Intex Easy Set pool?

Do you know where I can find accessories for the Intex Easy Set
inflatable pools? I have a pool but no water pump/filter or a cover.
There seems to be a few on eBay but they are for a whole pool set and
most only does pickup/local delivery due to size which are not in my
area. I'm in the Perth area. Interested in hearing any web sites that
provides this these accessories or any specific pool shops that stocks
them. Any information would be much appreciated as wife is keen to have
this sorted out in our backyard by start of summer. Thanks.

Cheers.