Old 28-11-2006, 09:08 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default What will goats not eat?

Just keeping goats is bad enough.
Besides hamsters, they couldn't live for five years after marrying.
The sex would kill them.
This is a clean area, no more perversion please.
We are not in New Zealand...

"meeee" wrote in message
Why don't you join me on the dark side...think of how much fun you'd have
marrying your hamster.....(seriously...it lives for 5 years...that's not a
marriage that's going to do well)

"Jonno" wrote in message
Marry your pet. I did and she turned into a (in)human being. So far so
bad.
meee it appears youre perverted in some ways. You must use the force to
return to us or were going to have to call goatbusters.
"meeee" wrote in message
I know this is taking the whole goat thing waaaay too far....what were
they thinking? It's a goat for crying out aloud~~!

http://www.goatsonline.com/

And while we're there......presenting....

SheepCam. Seriously.
http://www.goatsonline.com/

and for those who REALLY love their ruminant of choice....
http://www.marryyourpet.com/

thought you'd appreciate that one...

"Jonno" wrote in message
I will do so more research on goats.
Just for ewe

"meeee" wrote in message
Lol you'd think there'd be more wouldn't you? Probably people are too
frustrated to find a funny side....

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Lots of research to find some funy goats....
No expense was spared.... Ignore the JV name thats meee
My Emails went down last week and I'm back...as Jonno
"meeee" wrote in message
news OMG that is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!!! Sending this one
off to them....Dad will find this hilarious!!!
"Jon Vance" wrote in message
Your mum wil llove these...

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Fainting_Goats

Old 28-11-2006, 10:42 PM posted to aus.gardens

Oh, you are so going to get flamed for that!!
Did you read the 'love stories'....that kind of stuff wakes you up screaming
at 2am, then you thank God it's not real.....then you realize it is and
never sleep again...

Old 28-11-2006, 11:07 PM posted to aus.gardens

GRIN! Yeah, the flames will come handy at this years barby.
Things like I married a monster? And hes still here! And youre all alone in
the remote cottage you live in.
And he's about to brick you in....Alive?
No never have dreams like that. At least that I remember.
I am a well adjusted non dreamer.

Old 01-12-2006, 10:06 PM posted to aus.gardens

and for those who REALLY love their ruminant of choice....
http://www.marryyourpet.com/

Heh, thanks for this guys. I that link to my hubby's computer coz I'm
always telling him he should'a married Morag (our big old Newfie - who
lately I've nicknamed Heather McCartney.)

I just hope he has the foresight to get her to sign a pre-nup.

Old 02-12-2006, 07:36 AM posted to aus.gardens

Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Old 04-12-2006, 12:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message

and for those who REALLY love their ruminant of choice....
http://www.marryyourpet.com/

Heh, thanks for this guys. I that link to my hubby's computer coz I'm
always telling him he should'a married Morag (our big old Newfie - who
lately I've nicknamed Heather McCartney.)

I just hope he has the foresight to get her to sign a pre-nup.

LMAO....although he should be safe with a Newf.....as long as he's not
partial to pig's ears....or leather shoes, IIRC...

Old 04-12-2006, 12:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 04-12-2006, 05:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 04-12-2006, 06:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

Why am I hearing 'You're Fired' echoing around...?

"Jonno" wrote in message
Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 04-12-2006, 06:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

Christmas jollies? Tis de season?

"Jonno" wrote in message
Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 04-12-2006, 08:31 PM posted to aus.gardens

LMAO.....why are there never any good goat Christmas carols? Now there's a
subject you should be able to sink your teeth into Jonno.....

"Jonno" wrote in message
Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 04-12-2006, 08:32 PM posted to aus.gardens

It would make a great Christmas CD.
I will see what I can find...
PS the story about the guy marrying the goat was on the ABC website
initially but I remembered...

"Jonno" wrote in message
Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

To eat or not to eat (:-) Pete[_9_] United Kingdom 1 30-10-2012 10:42 PM
What will goats not eat? Jonno Australia 2 04-12-2006 12:41 AM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 10-04-2003 07:32 PM
Goats ate tree's bark Menk45 Lawns 2 25-02-2003 05:53 AM