Old 04-12-2006, 10:08 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default What will goats not eat?

Lol too good....ok beginning the hunt!

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
It would make a great Christmas CD.
I will see what I can find...
PS the story about the guy marrying the goat was on the ABC website
initially but I remembered...
"meeee" wrote in message
LMAO.....why are there never any good goat Christmas carols? Now there's
a subject you should be able to sink your teeth into Jonno.....

"Jonno" wrote in message
Christmas jollies? Tis de season?
"meeee" wrote in message
Why am I hearing 'You're Fired' echoing around...?

"Jonno" wrote in message
Its been common for women to marry old goats too!

"meeee" wrote in message

"Linda H" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:

I that link to

I that link? Sent, yeah.

Sent link what?

Old 05-12-2006, 01:00 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:

LMAO....although he should be safe with a Newf.....as long as he's not
partial to pig's ears....or leather shoes, IIRC...

Heh, she's 12 now so she's past all that shoe chewing bizzo. Not the
slobber though, only I'm not sure if the slobber's from her or the old
man.

Our other old Newf (died 2 yrs ago) used to eat 'everything' including a
remote control once! (batteries = huge vet bill.) Now SHE was 'woman's
best friend' - she knew my (human) hubby was attached to that remote,
bless her. She didn't like the sports channel either.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:28 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:

LMAO....although he should be safe with a Newf.....as long as he's not
partial to pig's ears....or leather shoes, IIRC...

Heh, she's 12 now so she's past all that shoe chewing bizzo. Not the
slobber though, only I'm not sure if the slobber's from her or the old
man.

Our other old Newf (died 2 yrs ago) used to eat 'everything' including a
remote control once! (batteries = huge vet bill.) Now SHE was 'woman's
best friend' - she knew my (human) hubby was attached to that remote,
bless her. She didn't like the sports channel either.

Lol sounds like she was a real character I'd love a big dog again one
day....not til the kids are a bit bigger though...they're about bite sized
for a Newfie atm....

Old 13-12-2006, 12:35 PM posted to aus.gardens

I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here
http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Old 13-12-2006, 09:37 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?
Old 13-12-2006, 10:46 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?

Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I didn't
have to feed it....

Old 14-12-2006, 12:23 AM posted to aus.gardens

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?

With all those goodies in there? I dont think so.
A happy goat is he!
Old 14-12-2006, 09:50 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?

Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I didn't
have to feed it....

Er regarding goats, dont they help thenselves?
Old 14-12-2006, 09:52 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat
to your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?

Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I
didn't have to feed it....

Er regarding goats, dont they help thenselves?

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat

Old 15-12-2006, 01:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/

Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno

Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?

Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I
didn't have to feed it....

Er regarding goats, dont they help thenselves?

Yes. However to keep them in peak condition, mum feeds them working horse
mix and hay along with their daily ration of roses, lettuce, delicate
natives, shoes, jam, butter, tablecloths, towels, the neighbour's fruit
trees, cheese, meat balls, the odd sausage, dog food, chook food, guinea pig
food, guinea pigs that get in between the goat and the guinea pig food....ok
I made up the last one....

Old 15-12-2006, 02:09 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
[...]

Well a varied diet is supposed to be good for you.
I wonder what guinea pigs taste like?
How much start time do the goats give before the newly planted roses
etc. get done over? Do they wait till Mum forgets to close the gate?
Old 15-12-2006, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
[...]

Yes. The really smart ones watch very carefully and figure out how to open
the gate. And they usually wait until you start to feel satisfied that the
poor thing might actually survive, and look, there's a rosebud! And the
glimmer of hope that you may, someday, have a garden, instead of a sandy
dustbowl with some sad clumps of native grass and three gum trees arises,
then they swoop in and crush your dreams like hairy tax accountants...

Old 15-12-2006, 09:50 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat

Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Old 15-12-2006, 10:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat

Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)

Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!

To eat or not to eat (:-) Pete[_9_] United Kingdom 1 30-10-2012 11:42 PM
What will goats not eat? Jonno Australia 2 04-12-2006 01:41 AM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 01:31 PM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 10-04-2003 08:32 PM
Goats ate tree's bark Menk45 Lawns 2 25-02-2003 06:53 AM