Old 15-12-2006, 03:47 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:09:15 +1100, Jonno
wrote:

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
I found the Christmas goat, and we can all participate here

http://www.usefulgifts.org/
Happy Christmas goats to every one
from Jonno
Heh. Nice idea. And it says you can add a selected Christmas Goat to
your shopping basket. Wouldn't it keep jumping out?
Lol it's a great idea....I think I recieved a Christmas Goat once.
Fortunately it went to someone who would actually appreciate it so I
didn't have to feed it....
Er regarding goats, dont they help thenselves?

Yes. However to keep them in peak condition, mum feeds them working horse
mix and hay along with their daily ration of roses, lettuce, delicate
natives, shoes, jam, butter, tablecloths, towels, the neighbour's fruit
trees, cheese, meat balls, the odd sausage, dog food, chook food, guinea pig
food, guinea pigs that get in between the goat and the guinea pig food....ok
I made up the last one....

Well a varied diet is supposed to be good for you.
I wonder what guinea pigs taste like?

Ask someone from some of the South American countries, I believe in
places they breed them for meat onsumption

How much start time do the goats give before the newly planted roses
etc. get done over? Do they wait till Mum forgets to close the gate?

Old 15-12-2006, 10:02 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat

Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)

Lol I don't think goats are allowed in Baa-Lo any more...

Old 15-12-2006, 10:03 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat

Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)

Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!

The only place that will still have them?

Old 15-12-2006, 10:03 PM posted to aus.gardens

wrote:

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
[...]

Lol yes Dad used to threaten to barbeque mine all the time....

Old 15-12-2006, 10:20 PM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)

Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!

The only place that will still have them?

O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Old 16-12-2006, 12:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!

The only place that will still have them?

O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it. She
loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there when she was
young. When you still could travel there.

Old 16-12-2006, 07:30 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!
The only place that will still have them?

O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it. She
loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there when she was
young. When you still could travel there.

You don't have to today. They're visiting us instead.
Just goes to show, show em a post card and they're hooked. After all we
have more camels than they do, and goats and probably everything else too.
Old 16-12-2006, 09:23 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!
The only place that will still have them?
O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it. She
loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there when she
was young. When you still could travel there.

You don't have to today. They're visiting us instead.
Just goes to show, show em a post card and they're hooked. After all we
have more camels than they do, and goats and probably everything else too.

'Where the bloody hell are ya?'

'Um, in Melbourne..?'

Old 16-12-2006, 10:38 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!
The only place that will still have them?
O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.
Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it. She
loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there when she
was young. When you still could travel there.

You don't have to today. They're visiting us instead.
Just goes to show, show em a post card and they're hooked. After all we
have more camels than they do, and goats and probably everything else too.

'Where the bloody hell are ya?'

'Um, in Melbourne..?'

Say no more This is the end. What will goats not eat? Christmas
goats and other presents.
Old 16-12-2006, 11:22 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

[...]

Lol...I think we've milked this for all it's worth.....sorry, I couldn't
help myself.

Old 16-12-2006, 09:17 PM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

[...]

At least youre not a butthead!
I think we'll have to find an udder subject.
What about the subject of inanimate garden gnomes.
Old 16-12-2006, 09:54 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

[...]

Lol actually I was looking at some on ebay...to get for my dad, if I could
find a ridiculous enough one. The goats wouldn't eat them, maybe mum should
have a gnome garden instead?

Old 18-12-2006, 06:36 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)

Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!

The only place that will still have them?

Lions.

Goats don't eat 'em.

Of course, then you have a lion.
Old 18-12-2006, 06:37 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!
The only place that will still have them?
O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it.
She loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there
when she was young. When you still could travel there.

You don't have to today. They're visiting us instead.
Just goes to show, show em a post card and they're hooked. After all we
have more camels than they do, and goats and probably everything else too.

Psst, you want see some feeeelthy postcard?

I have some with goat.

Old 18-12-2006, 07:20 AM posted to aus.gardens

Tonto_Goldstein wrote:

Jonno wrote:
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

The world is just one big supermarket if youre a goat
Especially if they shop at Baa-Lo.

(sorry, I know, that's sheep. oh well.)
Nice Try!
Goats shop in MEEEHHEHElbourne!
The only place that will still have them?
O yes, were fast becoming an islamic capitol.

Really? So mum and her goats would fit right in then...she'd love it.
She loves middle eastern people, I think she travelled a lot there
when she was young. When you still could travel there.

You don't have to today. They're visiting us instead.
Just goes to show, show em a post card and they're hooked. After all
we have more camels than they do, and goats and probably everything
else too.

Psst, you want see some feeeelthy postcard?

I have some with goat.

You lied about your name and youre a sexual deviate. Just whats wanted
around christmas time. Find an office party and dive in...

To eat or not to eat (:-) Pete[_9_] United Kingdom 1 30-10-2012 10:42 PM
What will goats not eat? Jonno Australia 2 04-12-2006 12:41 AM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 10-04-2003 07:32 PM
Goats ate tree's bark Menk45 Lawns 2 25-02-2003 05:53 AM