Old 19-12-2006, 11:34 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default What will goats not eat? Christmas goats and other presents.

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Nope, they should gobble down the lot. AFAIK onions are out, but
everything else should be fine. They're smart enough not to eat the
onions (usually)
Thank you!
Lol no worries Not even mum's chooks eat the onion peels, weird.
It makes their eyes water.
Ah, finally an explanation!
I wondered why anyone would need an explanation. With eyes on both sides
of your face you would hafta be crazy to want to cry, when obviously not
designed not to do so.
How do they cry? I've never seen a crying chicken, although chickens do
hiccup according to the Wiggles.

Youre computer clock is all wrong. So I'm replying evan b4 you ask the
question.

Oh. Pre-emptive striking the goat thread. And what time is my post showing
up there? That's a typical usenet complaint...'Your computer time is all
wrong' along with, 'Google keeps deleting my posts. Can anyone see me?' and
the variant on this...'Stop posting the same post 27 times, we can see you.'
Not forgetting of course....'I have decided to unsubscribe from this group,
as nobody answers my posts, you all hate me and I'm going to go and cover
myself in strawberry jam and jump into a herd of wild goats. And Sarah is a
slutty whore who deals crack, lives at 198 evergreen terrace Michigan, and
the police are on their way to your house right now sarah because i put a
complaint in with The Authorities. Goodbye cruel world. Don't post to me,
because I won't be here to see them as I am now unsubscribing. Plonk'
None of which has anything to do with goats, so technically I should have
shoved 'OT' in there somewhere.

Crickey Time for captain feathersword to give you a good slashing
If he knew what time it was. Youre probably all lathered up with jam and
he wanted to pickle you.
Youre done for me hearty. Time to walk the plank,
Old 19-12-2006, 11:38 PM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.

Haaa!
Old 19-12-2006, 11:39 PM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:

Stuff 'er...grow yourself some good compost instead!!

Exactly.

Old 20-12-2006, 12:23 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

LMAO.....can you tell I was tired and a little pickled myself?

Old 20-12-2006, 12:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.

Haaa!

And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a drought is
*not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!

Old 20-12-2006, 12:47 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

With my computer I can see everything. But I wont tell OK?
Old 20-12-2006, 12:48 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.

Haaa!

And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a drought is
*not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!

Surely the tractor could help you in times like that?
Old 20-12-2006, 01:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.

Haaa!

And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a drought
is *not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!

Surely the tractor could help you in times like that?

Tractor? What tractor? Mum and Dad are tree hugging hippies remember...the
only way I can see my dad getting a tractor is if he picks it up free at the
dump and dodgies it together with some duct tape and a few knocks with the
hammer. And why get a tractor when you have......(wait for it)......A GOAT!!

Old 20-12-2006, 01:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

So I need to start wearing my alfoil hat about now, right? Shiny side out of
course...

Old 20-12-2006, 02:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.
Haaa!
And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a drought
is *not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!

Surely the tractor could help you in times like that?

Tractor? What tractor? Mum and Dad are tree hugging hippies remember...the
only way I can see my dad getting a tractor is if he picks it up free at the
dump and dodgies it together with some duct tape and a few knocks with the
hammer. And why get a tractor when you have......(wait for it)......A GOAT!!

Er Can the dead goat dig a hole for itself?
It sound like you have a silly old goat. Note subtle offence in jest

Old 20-12-2006, 02:55 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

And tin foil underwear is always good for a laugh.
Though it doesnt seem to be same stuff I use for speed cameras.
I doesnt work anymore. Those rotten speed cameras operators.
Old 20-12-2006, 06:18 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

Evil, pure evil. Let the goats have 'em.

Old 20-12-2006, 06:19 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Hey, that was an 'example' not an episode from real life....well, the
strawberry jam was. The goat, unfortunately, did not make it.
Haaa!
And trying to dig a big enough hole for a goat in the middle of a
drought is *not* my idea of a sunday picnic!!
Surely the tractor could help you in times like that?

Tractor? What tractor? Mum and Dad are tree hugging hippies
remember...the only way I can see my dad getting a tractor is if he picks
it up free at the dump and dodgies it together with some duct tape and a
few knocks with the hammer. And why get a tractor when you
have......(wait for it)......A GOAT!!

Er Can the dead goat dig a hole for itself?
It sound like you have a silly old goat. Note subtle offence in jest

no, but the other goats will if you threaten them with a big enough stick.
Problem is, most people can't lift a big enough stick to threaten goats
with.

Old 20-12-2006, 08:11 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

[...]

I could write something rude here, but I wont.
Youre only a woman (I think I only have you word for it)But the last guy
had to marry the goat when he showed em it. I wonder if he was trying to
get him to dig a hole? Shows how devious goats are though...
Old 21-12-2006, 11:35 AM posted to aus.gardens

In article ,
"meeee" wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Nope, they should gobble down the lot. AFAIK onions are out, but
everything else should be fine. They're smart enough not to eat the
onions (usually)

Thank you!

Lol no worries Not even mum's chooks eat the onion peels, weird.

It makes their eyes water.

Ah, finally an explanation!

You mean an eggsplanation.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

To eat or not to eat (:-) Pete[_9_] United Kingdom 1 30-10-2012 11:42 PM
What will goats not eat? Jonno Australia 2 04-12-2006 01:41 AM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 01:31 PM
Boer Goats Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 10-04-2003 08:32 PM
Goats ate tree's bark Menk45 Lawns 2 25-02-2003 06:53 AM