Old 05-01-2007, 04:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Crows stealing pebbles

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Wow another thinker.
BUT If she hits him wid de flying pan or is it the frying pan, what would
she use to cook though?
And she could also, maybe start her own circus, methinks. However this
much like any other marriage,
one sees flying saucers and another one sees flying pans. Others see stars
and dont know what hit em.
I think it be called love. Settle down ladies. its all in natures plan (To
frustrate the hell out of each other)
Crows are part of this game. Youre only a pawn in natures cruel game.

LMAO...that's why you never buy your wife cast iron cookware

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.

i'm just kind of amazed you have a husband who can fly. if he's so
talented, would you not want to keep him about the place with no head
injuries?
kylie

Old 05-01-2007, 04:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

Yeah, before you're married might put him off, so just use something light
like a broom until you've got him all legally bound.

"Jonno" wrote in message
Yeah,but thats after youre married.

"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
You women are so subtle these days...

"meeee" wrote in message
LMAO....hmmm might be a plan...

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Unless you dont want him back either!!!!
"meeee" wrote in message

"Jonno" wrote in message
Cynthia wrote:
Damn goes to show, crow bait is availalble. No one would have
thought.
Here am i writing about sticks and stones. Stone the crows....

Mmm talking about bait, I may try scattering some pebbles around
that area of the yard and put a balloon on a string near the
pebbles. Next, place some drawing pins between the balloon and
myself, then pull string when crow is conveniently close. Watch
crows face when balloon bursts. I'm sure the neighbours already
think I'm potty, so it won't make much difference.

I'm tired of running outside and they see me approaching now. My
husband couldn't be bothered anymore after the first few runs. Had
a go with a short burst on the hose but other than there being a
hose pipe ban on, it doesn't reach as far as I'd like it to and
there's an obstacle in the way. The crows have also spotted my hand
reaching for the hose just outside the door and they fly off before
I can get the pleasure of squirting them.

Next stop dynamite.

Simple, put some strands of fishing line where they steal their
diamonds. Flying into invisible fishing line un nerves them and they
wont be back.

Just make sure hubby knows the fishing line's there too...

Old 05-01-2007, 12:55 PM posted to aus.gardens

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.
i'm just kind of amazed you have a husband who can fly. if he's so
talented, would you not want to keep him about the place with no head
injuries?
kylie

Cast Iron ? Hell no, too much weight to keep it up in the air. As an
model aircraft flyer, aluminium is the way to go. ]
Old 05-01-2007, 12:56 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
You women are so subtle these days...

"meeee" wrote in message
LMAO....hmmm might be a plan...

"meeee" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
Cynthia wrote:
[...]

And smile a lot to keep 'im of gaurd, e mite efan like domination.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.
i'm just kind of amazed you have a husband who can fly. if he's so
talented, would you not want to keep him about the place with no head
injuries?
kylie

Cast Iron ? Hell no, too much weight to keep it up in the air. As an model
aircraft flyer, aluminium is the way to go. ]

Hmmm but does it have the impact value of cast iron? Do you get that good,
solid, 'BONNG" sound when you bop someone over the head with it?

Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
You women are so subtle these days...

"meeee" wrote in message
LMAO....hmmm might be a plan...

"meeee" wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
Cynthia wrote:
[...]

Most women's ideal hubby there....lol

Old 06-01-2007, 05:54 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.
i'm just kind of amazed you have a husband who can fly. if he's so
talented, would you not want to keep him about the place with no head
injuries?
kylie

Cast Iron ? Hell no, too much weight to keep it up in the air. As an model
aircraft flyer, aluminium is the way to go. ]

Hmmm but does it have the impact value of cast iron? Do you get that good,
solid, 'BONNG" sound when you bop someone over the head with it?

Hmmm if you get that sorta boing he would be dead with cast iron. It
would hafta be 'is 'ead.
Cartoons have a lot to answer for!
Boing occurs when a thin metal hits a thick skull. Would you agree with
that?
Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"meeee" wrote in message
Well, the obvious approach would be the good old frying pan over the
head. Or the rolling pin, depends on personal taste.
i'm just kind of amazed you have a husband who can fly. if he's so
talented, would you not want to keep him about the place with no head
injuries?
kylie

Cast Iron ? Hell no, too much weight to keep it up in the air. As an
model aircraft flyer, aluminium is the way to go. ]

Hmmm but does it have the impact value of cast iron? Do you get that
good, solid, 'BONNG" sound when you bop someone over the head with it?

Hmmm if you get that sorta boing he would be dead with cast iron. It would
hafta be 'is 'ead.
Cartoons have a lot to answer for!
Boing occurs when a thin metal hits a thick skull. Would you agree with
that?

Depends how empty the head is I suppose....can't see fishing line being too
healthy either......