GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Moles (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/15192-moles.html)

ROY MCMASTER 16-04-2003 03:44 PM

Moles

I have an indestructable mole.Any ideas how to get rid of it?

Loosecannon 16-04-2003 04:32 PM

Moles

ROY MCMASTER wrote in message
I have an indestructable mole.Any ideas how to get rid of it?

My god a mole in Australia!

David Hare-Scott 17-04-2003 01:20 AM

Moles

"ROY MCMASTER" wrote in message
I have an indestructable mole.Any ideas how to get rid of it?

Your chemist (pharmacist) will sell you ointment for it.

David

rapdor 17-04-2003 08:56 AM

Moles

very funny

alwynne mackie 17-04-2003 01:08 PM

Moles

What makes you think it's a mole, Roy? I didn't think there were any in
Australia, and wonder if it's a bandicoot instead. They dig awful holes and
rip everything up as well.
Cheers,
Alwynne