Old 05-02-2007, 01:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

meeee wrote:

Oh really? Did it taste like chicken?

Ooh yes, just a bit more tangy.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:45 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:

Wow, wed better not bite your head of then!!!
Youre germs are tougher than a rats opposite end!!!

You better believe it. Actually once a rat bit me and IT died.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:59 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:11:21 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

"gardenlen" wrote in message
.. .

snipped
I saw that ad...and her impossibly clean floor and rubbish bin. And the way
the cockroach magically transports itself from the grubby, filthy,
unhygienic, germy drain into her sterile, carefully arranged garbage bin.
And her sterilized, carefully groomed child-thing goes 'ewww!! A live
creature!!' at the cockroach. I mean, for crying out aloud, it's a
cockroach, not a smallpox ridden rat.

lol exactly meeee, but you can see my point hey, medai manipulation of
the masses. and the gov' use the media well in the scare campagnes.

snipped

Odour is evil. Not a normal biological response to situations containing
important chemicals triggering necessary responses in other
organisms....like honey and bees, meat and flies....

couldn't imagine an odourless world hey i mean how could a bloke tell
if his lovley was cookin' him a mean roast an all hey chuckle?

snipped
We use cats. It keeps them fit, and they dispose of the flies as well.

hey and extra free protein for the cats 'n all.

snipped

Which is ridiculous really. It's not as if the media exist for the good of
humankind or anything.

yeh they get manipulated into when to go to bed what trashy yankee
sport to watch you name it complete manipulation, reckon aussie may
have been a whole lot more intelligent before it came along, well
smarter anyway at least we weren't geographically niave.

snipped

Why would we want a north facing building? Turn on the air con.

exactly

snipped

Did you see the research on the tank water causing cancer etc etc....air
borne chemicals getting into the water via the rain etc etc....um, wouldn't
those airborn chemicals also make it via the rain into our drinking water
dams? And be concentrated with evaporation?

actually i don't think that was research as such just someone jammed a
camera in the face of some young floozie and she ran off at the mouth
like a sewer outfall, i mean if what she says has a modicom of truth
rural people must be dropping like flies, like her male counterpart a
few weeks ago says "he fears a plague of dengy carrying mozzies
because of the influx of rainwater tanks into the suburbs"

no mozzy problem because the tanks are in rural just because they are
in the suburbns and hey? they are going to be the dengy carrying kind
of which there is about 1 or 2 not any of the other kinds that just
want a good suck of red cocktail.

young uninformed uncommonsensable scientist dribbling poop so it can
be recycled for us to drink.

again meeee the gov' manipulating their fear campagne, so if you have
a tank your neighbours are going to picket your place.

snipped

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/
Old 05-02-2007, 08:01 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:14:48 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

snipped

Lol yay another bad mother allowing her kids to eat germs! Oh, and on the
hygiene side, if the neat freaks are right, me and my sisters should have
died of salmonella, the plague, smallpox, or some other horrible
disease.....

lol lol and our place should be quarantined.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:10 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
meeee wrote:

Oh really? Did it taste like chicken?

Ooh yes, just a bit more tangy.

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

Old 05-02-2007, 08:17 PM posted to aus.gardens

"gardenlen" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:11:21 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

"gardenlen" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Cats being inside only of course, so anything moving is dead insect
walking....

[...]

Ezackly. I remember drinking from dams, wells, puddles in rocks, puddles is
the bush, tanks etc and never died. Rural people must be ignorant, if they
knew better they would have curled up and died by now. Quick, someone go
tell them, they're supposed to be dead right now, they're ruining my thesis!
I saw it as the same old 'Lets justify doing whatever the hell we want with
our planet. To hell with sustainability, it's bad for you! Let them drink
Gatorade!'

Which reminds me, remember the civilizations, Ancient India for one, that
had underground tanks that all runoff from roofs/streets etc went into?
That's probably what killed them off. Oh, wait, no it didn't....they're
still using them now! I just look at all the stormwater running down the
drains with great embarrasment at our lack of forward planning ability. Our
civilization is designed to waste, not save.

Old 05-02-2007, 10:37 PM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

Hmm, good idea. Now, to just make it stop struggling while I get the
skewer through...

Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 PM posted to aus.gardens

Linda H wrote:
meeee wrote:

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

Hmm, good idea. Now, to just make it stop struggling while I get the
skewer through...

You could try to tenderise with a hammer while using your other hand to
skewer the said rat. If course being female that will be easy to do.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 PM posted to aus.gardens

In article ,
"meeee" wrote:

Oh really? Did it taste like chicken?

Ooh yes, just a bit more tangy.

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

I thought you were supposed to say "Saute or fricassee?" a la Blackadder.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old 06-02-2007, 02:35 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Linda H" wrote in message
meeee wrote:

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

Hmm, good idea. Now, to just make it stop struggling while I get the
skewer through...

If it's still struggling, you're not using enough chilli.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:35 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"meeee" wrote:

Oh really? Did it taste like chicken?

Ooh yes, just a bit more tangy.

Hmmm maybe with a nice satay sauce next time...

I thought you were supposed to say "Saute or fricassee?" a la Blackadder.

Lmao...dang, shoulda thort of that!!
--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue

Old 06-02-2007, 08:12 AM posted to aus.gardens

meeee wrote:

If it's still struggling, you're not using enough chilli.

Ahhh, of course!
Old 06-02-2007, 06:53 PM posted to aus.gardens

say no more hey too true