GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants World (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/154423-plants-world.html)

[email protected] 23-02-2007 08:52 PM

Plants World

Please assist us to build the greatest and friendliest forum about
gardening, cacti, succulents, herbs, bonsai, rare species, aquatic
plants and many other!

Visit http://www.plantsworld.net

We are dedicated plant lovers and are inviting you to join our
community. You can also upload pictures, identify the species and
share your experience with other members. Registration is free!

If you are knowledgeable about plants and have some spare time, we'd
be glad to see you in our moderators team!

Best regards,

Marko