GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for group that swaps seeds and cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/155214-looking-group-swaps-seeds-cuttings.html)

Ed Varin 14-03-2007 03:18 PM

looking for group that swaps seeds and cuttings

Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Jack[_7_] 15-03-2007 12:24 AM

Ed Varin wrote:
Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Try this website for some clues

http://www.wendoureewest.com/topics/gardening.htm

loosecanon 16-03-2007 11:10 AM

"Ed Varin" wrote in message
Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Send me a list of seeds you have. I have around 10 lots of seeds available
for swap. Providing you have something I like that is.

Cheers

Richard