Old 17-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Registered User

Default Gardening in Australia

What is it like gardening in Australia compared to in the uk? I am from there and I often wonder if I would be able to handle the different problems that you face? I am supposed to be moving there soon, so I would really appreciate if anyone could give me any feedback that I could use for when it happens. Any books that I should read?