Old 17-03-2007, 04:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Plants by name?

G'day

Does anyone know any plants (shrub/small tree/etc) that has either
'Hannah' or 'Natalie' in the name. I can think of the Callistemon
'Hannah Ray' and a Rose 'Hannah Gordon' and think there is a Rose
'Natelie Nypels'.

Do you know of any others please? I'm not particularly wanting roses,
these are just a couple I know of already, but as I live in suburbia,
the chosen plant can't be a 50m tree!! LOL

Maybe a Camellia/Azalea/???? I'm open to suggestions at this stage, the
name is more important. Today I visited a couple of local nurseries and
while one lady was intrigued by my idea, she couldn't offer any
suggestions and the bloke at the second nursery, just thought it was
weird!! To each his own!!

BTW, I live in on the NSW mid north coast so don't need to worry about
frost tolerance.

Thanks in advance
Bronwyn ;-)
Old 17-03-2007, 02:47 PM posted to aus.gardens
MG MG is offline

ROSES -

Elspeth Hannah
Hannah
Hannah Baker
Hannah Brown
Hannah Gordon
Hannah Hansen
Hannah Hauxwell
Hannah King
Hannah Rose Timings
Hannah Ruby T
Sweet Hannah

Natalie
Natalie Ann
Natalie Boettner
Natalie Bottner
Natalie High hills
Natalie Pronville
Natalie Ward
Reine Natalie de Serbie

AZALEA -

Natalie
Natalie Coe Vifetti (or Vitetti)
Natalie Mai Coe

that's as afar as I got at this time of the night

cheers

snip

Old 20-03-2007, 03:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

G'day MG

Thanks soooooo much!!!! Sorry I haven't replied sooner but unable to
log in for a couple of days.

Yippee!! now I can plant something for each of my DGD's and hoping to
start a lifelong interest in gardening.

Thanks again
Bronwyn ;-)