Old 18-03-2007, 02:43 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Hello, newie here.

Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Old 18-03-2007, 03:17 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Gypsy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Hi Donna! I wish you could send some of that rain down to Melbourne! My
garden is slowly dying......

Neil.

Old 18-03-2007, 03:56 PM posted to aus.gardens
MG MG is offline

"Gypsy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Hi Donna and welcome

please send some of that extra rain to Adelaide as well

Old 22-03-2007, 10:00 AM posted to aus.gardens

Welcome Donna.

I'll keep quiet about the rain and warmth in Newcastle and how I am mowing
my lawn twice a week :-)

Geoff

"MG" wrote in message

"Gypsy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi group,
Only joined your group today. I am hoping to make new friends and
learn more about gardening which is my passion. I live in the Blue
Mountains of New South Wales. At the moment it has been very wet here
for weeks with only a hot day here and there.

I'll leave it at that for now and I hope to be able to join into your
disscussions real soon.
Have a good day to you all and thanks for letting me join.

Donna.

Hi Donna and welcome

please send some of that extra rain to Adelaide as well

Hello, new here and question about Tulips mtostenrude Gardening 0 23-02-2004 03:35 AM
Hello, new here and question about Tulips WiGard Gardening 7 21-02-2004 08:32 PM
New here - hello Everyone Hazell B United Kingdom 0 06-11-2003 08:47 PM
I'm a newie! Sophie Permaculture 1 05-05-2003 02:08 PM
I'm a newie! Sophie Permaculture 1 13-03-2003 11:32 PM