GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My froggies are back! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/155517-my-froggies-back.html)

odonata28 \(Linda\) 20-03-2007 11:08 AM

My froggies are back!

Dear Garden People
I just wanted to let you know, 5 of my tadpoles/frogs have returned and in
a couple of months all being well with Mother Natures help
I'm going to be a grandma!
woohoo!
My prodigal frogs have returned!
Knowing how delicate frogs are, I see this as a HUGE compliment to my pond
keeping!
I'm just thrilled to bits, and you'd never know I'm scared of them...it's
there mouths...
Anyway I'm getting over my fear and my joy is watching them thrive!

Love Linda

Chookie 20-03-2007 09:48 PM

My froggies are back!

In article ,
"odonata28 \(Linda\)" wrote:

Dear Garden People
I just wanted to let you know, 5 of my tadpoles/frogs have returned and in
a couple of months all being well with Mother Natures help
I'm going to be a grandma!

knaws chair leg in jealousy

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue

0tterbot 20-03-2007 10:14 PM

My froggies are back!

"odonata28 (Linda)" wrote in message
Dear Garden People
I just wanted to let you know, 5 of my tadpoles/frogs have returned and
in a couple of months all being well with Mother Natures help
I'm going to be a grandma!
woohoo!
My prodigal frogs have returned!
Knowing how delicate frogs are, I see this as a HUGE compliment to my
pond keeping!
I'm just thrilled to bits,

that's lovely!!!!! well done!!

and you'd never know I'm scared of them...it's
there mouths...

heh. we actually get a lot of frogs in our house when they go travelling in
wet weather (???!!! i have no idea why - too many gaps under the doors,
probably!) so you wouldn't like that, would you? BUT it's lovely to see them
& know that they're well. i find them really beautiful (and don't mind
catching them to put outside, which is lucky).

do you have just one kind or a few kinds?
kylie