Old 20-03-2007, 01:33 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Succulents- cuttings

While walking through Bunnings a piece of succulent fell onto me....I picked
it up off the floor and took it home.

I understand succulants are easy to grow but does anyone have any foolproof
methods.
Thanking you in advance
Linda

Old 20-03-2007, 11:17 PM posted to aus.gardens

"odonata28 (Linda)" wrote in message
While walking through Bunnings a piece of succulent fell onto me....I
picked it up off the floor and took it home.

I understand succulants are easy to grow but does anyone have any
foolproof methods.
Thanking you in advance
Linda

With zygocactus you usually allow the broken end to heal over and then just
put it in some potting mix and wait.

Old 21-03-2007, 06:08 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Mar 21, 10:17 am, "GreenieLeBrun"
wrote:
"odonata28 (Linda)" wrote in message

While walking through Bunnings a piece of succulent fell onto me....I
picked it up off the floor and took it home.

I understand succulants are easy to grow but does anyone have any
foolproof methods.
Thanking you in advance
Linda

With zygocactus you usually allow the broken end to heal over and then just
put it in some potting mix and wait.

Succulents are wonderful and easy to grow. Simple place it in the
potting mix and let it dry out totally in between watering. Succulents
love Seasol if you happen to have some.

Mini cacti & succulents *picture link* Brian Gardening 1 09-04-2004 02:02 PM
Succulents Katra Edible Gardening 0 21-03-2004 09:32 PM
Cacti, Succulents, and Lithops and Other Exotics Shell91 Gardening 4 19-11-2003 01:42 PM
[IBC] succulents as bonsai Peter Le Roux Bonsai 3 30-08-2003 06:12 PM
[IBC] succulents as bonsai Craig Cowing Bonsai 15 29-08-2003 07:42 PM