GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Arum Lily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/155698-arum-lily.html)

coongoola 22-03-2007 07:50 PM

Arum Lily

Hi there,

I'm a newbie, I'm hoping someone can identify what is wrong with my
plant.

I have an arum lily that is looking terrible. The new leaves come out
beautifully, then it gets a brown spot about the size of a 10-20cent
piece, this gets a yellow ring around it. Then it covers the whole
leaf which dies off. This have devestated the plant and now it
appears to be on the Hippeastrums which are nearby.

We live on the Mid north coast of NSW, temperate on the coast. We
have black sandy soil, and use bore water. I have fed with dynamic
lifter and seasol.

Any help would be appreciated.