Old 05-06-2007, 08:35 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default cat remedy

"It sounds like its an aphrodisiac."
If youre going to cure it mating,
Do it without waiting
a 12 gauge shotguns the best
You can send it north east south and west.
No more sexed up pest.

SG1 wrote:
"HC" wrote in message
I'm one of the weirdos who don't like cats and have one annoying the
b**sus out of me at the moment.

SG1 wish I knew your secret?
Bronwyn ;-)

1. Good quality mince & mix in mashed snail pellets
2. Good mince so they enjoy their last meal
3. Not the pet safe pellets
4. Make sure no other animal can get it
5. Put out at night to cure mating

Old 06-06-2007, 01:18 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
"It sounds like its an aphrodisiac."
If youre going to cure it mating,
Do it without waiting
a 12 gauge shotguns the best
You can send it north east south and west.
No more sexed up pest.

LOVE IT Permission to use in future?????

Old 06-06-2007, 07:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

SG1 wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
"It sounds like its an aphrodisiac."
If youre going to cure it mating,
Do it without waiting
a 12 gauge is the best
You can send it north east south and west.
No more sexed up pussy pest.

LOVE IT Permission to use in future?????

Why ask for permission. Its the worst bit of rhyme I've made in my time.
I cant give it away. So steal it if you must.

Old 13-06-2007, 09:37 AM posted to aus.gardens

My Dad used to tell a great story about when he was plagued with cats. he
was an amateur radio enthusiast and in those days radios were built with
Vacuum tubes and valves which ran off incredibly high voltage and reasonable
amperage, so the trick was a sheet of wire mesh with a bowl of milk in the
middle - one wire from the power supply on the wire one in the milk. Cat
completes the circuit , shoots six feet in the air, hair standing on end and
blue flames coming out its ears - comes down stiff as a board. Claims he got
6 in one night, but by the time the 4th one approached, his mate was
hysterical with laughter and missed the last 3.

"HC" wrote in message

Thanks SG!

SG1 wrote:

u...

Old 14-06-2007, 02:24 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

"Geoff & Heather" wrote in message
u...
My Dad used to tell a great story about when he was plagued with cats. he
was an amateur radio enthusiast and in those days radios were built with
Vacuum tubes and valves which ran off incredibly high voltage and
reasonable amperage, so the trick was a sheet of wire mesh with a bowl of
milk in the middle - one wire from the power supply on the wire one in the
milk. Cat completes the circuit , shoots six feet in the air, hair
standing on end and blue flames coming out its ears - comes down stiff as
a board. Claims he got 6 in one night, but by the time the 4th one
approached, his mate was hysterical with laughter and missed the last 3.

Gee and I have an old Kreisler valve job sitting in the laundry (still works
radio that is) only 35 years old. Damn feral got into my blood & bone the
other night but have not been able to get any mince I would eat so it lives
a bit longer.

Old 14-06-2007, 02:52 AM posted to aus.gardens

Having a small pond and a small fish population, eg 5 goldfish we
noticed them disappearing at nights.
Suspecting foul play, we rigged up an electronic low voltage
transformer, with a ignition coil and wired it around the pond.
Testing it personally it seemed that it worked. It didnt seem to kill
humans, but gave them a shock. (Some unkind people would say I tested it
on an animal doing this) At around two oclock, a dog completed the
circuit. The loud yelping as it ran for cover woke the whole court and
was the talk for days. The neighborhood kids didnt come round for some
time either. As the current was measured in microamps it was safe
enough. So be sure to know what youre doing before setting things up for
possums. Theyre not likely to be standing in a pool of water like this
dumb dog was.
The voltage on an old valve radio can be from 200 volts to over 380
volts from memory so isnt the safest, as current would also be
excessive. Do not use it.
Its current is measured to some 200 Milliamps.
If youre not sure, use a transistor radio (grin)

Old 14-06-2007, 04:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

This is too much!! now I'm laughing hysterically and wishing I had a
transister radio!! ROFLMHO!!

I've heard stories about ignition coils in the past and have seen first
hand the reaction of goats to an electric fence.

Don't want to lose my goldfish once I put them in the fishpond....won't
make me very happy at all!!

;-))

Old 14-06-2007, 05:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

Re flames coming out of the cats ears, thats not right.
I have it on good authority flames come out of its ar*e due to
spontaneous evacuation.

Old 14-06-2007, 11:43 AM posted to aus.gardens

Anyway, that reminds me we have white cat roaming around our place at
the moment. Its going to get zapped.
Know just the bloke to do it.....
Now people, I wont electrocute any innocents. Only the missus roams
around the back yard and "the TARGET" so we should be fairly safe "if" I
tell her....
I "may" forget to.....Depends on whats for tea tonight.

"Danger mad scientist at work" sign on door. "Keep out"

Damn Pizza again.
OOOHH I'm tempted...

HC wrote:
Actually that's what I've heard before too......meant to add that in
my previous post. ROFLMHO!!!

Bronwyn ;-)

Old 15-06-2007, 06:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Well all I can say is that you are living dangerously if you don't tell
your 'missus'!! She'll have your g*ts for garters!! ROFLMHO!!

Good luck with the target though......mmm, maybe I should hire you to
call to my backyard!! LOL

Bronwyn ;-)