GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Otterbot (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/158026-ping-otterbot.html)

FarmI 04-05-2007 09:44 PM

Ping Otterbot

Kylie

I know that you aren't impressed with Permaculture but I thought you would
be interested in the following;
http://www.rosneath.com.au/ipc6/
When you get the site up, select "Proceedings" then select "Table of
Contents" then select "Chapter 2" then select "The use of earthworms to
convert hardpan to arable soil......."

0tterbot 05-05-2007 07:42 AM

Ping Otterbot

Kylie

I know that you aren't impressed with Permaculture

i feel sad when you say that :-) i'm not impressed with airy-fairy permie
nongs, that's for sure. :-/

but I thought you would
be interested in the following;
http://www.rosneath.com.au/ipc6/
When you get the site up, select "Proceedings" then select "Table of
Contents" then select "Chapter 2" then select "The use of earthworms to
convert hardpan to arable soil......."

that was very interesting!! thank you. (i might read the rest when i get to
it, in fact.)

thanks again for thinking of me.
kylie