Old 09-07-2007, 05:25 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

Default water tank rebates

Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater tanks to
connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the councils have
planned for the future.
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not supplying
water as needed.
We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which means you
cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top price for the
supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.
Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

You cannot blame "climate change"

this is a made up phrase to suit the purpose of greenies and politicians
No such thing as "climate change" it has been going on for thousands of
years

Was mankind to blame for the Ice Age"
Was mankind to blame for the thawing of the Ice Age?
Was mankind to blame for the eventual drying up of the inland lakes and seas
leaving deserts?

No way, because man wasn't invented then

It is the same in these years now, mankind cannot be held to blame.

Any change in the climate is due to the atomic reaction of the earth and its
environs

We cannot control the earth's interiors, lava flows, winds, earthquakes,
tides, seasons etc
so you are not going to be able to control any type of climate change that
may or may not come along

frosty

Old 09-07-2007, 07:44 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:25:23 GMT, "George W. Frost"
wrote:

Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater tanks to
connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the councils have
planned for the future.
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

that's what it is all about, it's about selling control of water to
privateers so they can make profits, and the rebates aren't to
encourage people to save water as they don't encourage people to put
in tanks of sufficient size to do that in any way, fi they did want to
encourage conservation of water then they would not offer rebates on
tanks sizes under 15k litres, as anything under that size does little.

the main thrust of the rebate which catches the greedy is so they have
an inventory of tank owners under contract so when the time comes as
you say they will bill you for owning a tank and most likely for ease
of administration it will be a flat rate no matter how tiny the tank
is.

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not supplying
water as needed.

yes as the yuppie set work under the premise that you can drink and
eat your money they will supply water but only if you can afford to
buy it, just like power so we have interesting to say the least times
ahead as major sections of our communities go without the basics of
like that is somewhere to live, water and power.

We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which means you
cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top price for the
supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.
Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

we are already on level 5 heading for level 6 in september

You cannot blame "climate change"

we can point the finger at land developers and factory mega farms for
descimating our bio-diversity all in the nterest of profits and this
loss of bio-diversity has at the very least reduced our opportunities
for rain.

but no these climatic fluctuations are part of the planets structure,
as they keep showing on free to air news programs (who watches free to
air anymore let alone news/current affairs programs, they ca afford to
be honest now as their is almost nill audience), all these extreme
events have happened before and some even worse than now.

this is a made up phrase to suit the purpose of greenies and politicians
No such thing as "climate change" it has been going on for thousands of
years

gotta love them greenies hey well any pollie for that matter, they get
into power and all they all do is line their pockets with red, and
bleat about what they are doing for the environment, classic example
tassie.

snipped

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/
Old 09-07-2007, 09:56 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"George W. Frost" wrote in
:

Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater
tanks to connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the
councils have planned for the future.

Still doing it tough down south ?

My Council in NQ (along with several others) has a 3 year exemption on
installing tanks for new houses. The reason: it's a huge waste of
resources with little return. $5,000+ for the installation (under QDC
25), value of water recovered $50 p.a. at the current penalty rate per
kL.
The containments are still full and the mighty Burdekin River flows on.
Better to spend the rebate and tank money on something that actually
makes a difference !!

They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

I doubt this. Most Councils haven't enough plumbers to carry out their
own essential work properly. It is probably unlawful to charge a fee for
a service that isn't done.

AFAIK no Council in NQ offers tank rebates. People who install a tank can
get one from the State.

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not
supplying water as needed.
We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which
means you cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top
price for the supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.
Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

True. The cause is massive failure to predict and plan, vast amounts of
water wasted on unsustainable crops like cotton, etc. etc.
At the end of the day, its the large scale systems of collection and
containment that will produce results, not fiddling at the micro level.

[snip]

Old 10-07-2007, 09:31 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

On Jul 9, 2:25 pm, "George W. Frost" wrote:
Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater tanks to
connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the councils have
planned for the future.
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

Maybe, there is no limit to what the bureaucratic mind can find to
charge a fee for.

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not supplying
water as needed.

I find nothing odd about this at all, the two have little in common.
Should the Water Board be held responsible for it not raining?

We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which means you
cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top price for the
supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.

But you still only pay for what you get.

Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

So you are blaming the Council or the Water Board for El Nino?

You cannot blame "climate change"

Eastern Australia has been having El Nino events for a very long time,
we seem to be just starting to come out of a particularly nasty one.
This is the major factor in the drought overall and your water
restrictions in particular, not climate change. However consider that
climate scientists think that if present trends continue the frequency
and severity of El Nino is likely to get worse. This _would_ be a
consequence of climate change.

this is a made up phrase to suit the purpose of greenies and politicians

Why would they make it up? How come the great majority of
climatologists world wide say it is happening? Are they part of the
same vast global conspiracy? Who is bribing them and why?

No such thing as "climate change" it has been going on for thousands of
years

The climate has been changing for millions of years without help from
mankind. But now WE are having an effect as well as all the natural
forces.

Was mankind to blame for the Ice Age"
Was mankind to blame for the thawing of the Ice Age?
Was mankind to blame for the eventual drying up of the inland lakes and seas
leaving deserts?

No way, because man wasn't invented then

No because this is a straw man argument. No climatolost says mankind
was responsible for all those things back millions of years. That
these things happened in the past is quite within the climate models,
what we need to consider is why some things are changing now. Have a
look at the rate that glaciers and ice sheets are melting now ask
yourself what is the cause.

It is the same in these years now, mankind cannot be held to blame.

It is measurably and demonstrably not the same. The growth of the
amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in the last 100 years has no
explanation other than from human activity.

Any change in the climate is due to the atomic reaction of the earth and its
environs

I haven't heard this explanation before. Please tell me where you got
it from and how this has increased the CO2 in the air in the last 100
years.

We cannot control the earth's interiors, lava flows, winds, earthquakes,
tides, seasons etc

No we cannot control those things but we can control how much carbon
dioxide etc we put into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuel.

so you are not going to be able to control any type of climate change that
may or may not come along

It does not follow.

David

Old 10-07-2007, 12:01 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 9, 2:25 pm, "George W. Frost" wrote:
Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater tanks
connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the councils have
planned for the future.
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

Maybe, there is no limit to what the bureaucratic mind can find to
charge a fee for.

True statement

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not
supplying
water as needed.

I find nothing odd about this at all, the two have little in common.
Should the Water Board be held responsible for it not raining?

I am not sayuing that they are to blame, if you read my comment about
Connex, then that relates to the water board as well, Connex have a system
in place but do not supply thte amount of scheduled trains they promise, if
they don't, they get a hefty fine from the Government,
The water board have a system in place, admittedly there is no water for
them to supply, but they are still charging cunsumers the full amount as
when there is plenty of water, they are still upgrading their new cars,
upgrading their buildings as if there is no tomorrow and treating the
consumers with contempt.
Do you think that the Government would let Connex charge train travellers
for travel on trains which are not there?

We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which means
you
cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top price for the
supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.

But you still only pay for what you get.

When there is the water to have, then you get charged a water usage fee for
what you have used,
but another poster has claimed they were on level 5 going to level 6,
How much water can you use on stage 6?
Bet he will still be charged the full amount for supply of water he wont be
able to use

Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

So you are blaming the Council or the Water Board for El Nino?

Who mentioned anything about El Nino?

You cannot blame "climate change"

Eastern Australia has been having El Nino events for a very long time,
we seem to be just starting to come out of a particularly nasty one.
This is the major factor in the drought overall and your water
restrictions in particular, not climate change. However consider that
climate scientists think that if present trends continue the frequency
and severity of El Nino is likely to get worse. This _would_ be a
consequence of climate change.

El Nino's effects are usually only around for abour 7 - 8 months

this is a made up phrase to suit the purpose of greenies and politicians

Why would they make it up? How come the great majority of
climatologists world wide say it is happening? Are they part of the
same vast global conspiracy? Who is bribing them and why?

Who said anything about bribery?

No such thing as "climate change" it has been going on for thousands of
years

The climate has been changing for millions of years without help from
mankind.

You have just answered my argument

But now WE are having an effect as well as all the natural
forces.

Not really, nature is doing it well by itself.

Was mankind to blame for the Ice Age"
Was mankind to blame for the thawing of the Ice Age?
Was mankind to blame for the eventual drying up of the inland lakes and
seas
leaving deserts?

No way, because man wasn't invented then

No because this is a straw man argument. No climatolost says mankind
was responsible for all those things back millions of years. That
these things happened in the past is quite within the climate models,
what we need to consider is why some things are changing now. Have a
look at the rate that glaciers and ice sheets are melting now ask
yourself what is the cause.

read the next sentence again.

It is the same in these years now, mankind cannot be held to blame.

It is measurably and demonstrably not the same. The growth of the
amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in the last 100 years has no
explanation other than from human activity.

Any change in the climate is due to the atomic reaction of the earth and
its
environs

I haven't heard this explanation before. Please tell me where you got
it from and how this has increased the CO2 in the air in the last 100
years.

You know nothing about atomic reaction?
if not, then your argument is baseless.
You know something about physical reaction.
You know something about mental reaction.
then you should know something about atomic reaction, seeing that everything
on this planet is created from atoms
a mixture of particular atoms create a reaction, even to the atoms in your
body.

We cannot control the earth's interiors, lava flows, winds, earthquakes,
tides, seasons etc

No we cannot control those things but we can control how much carbon
dioxide etc we put into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuel.

This is also my argument and I agree with you on this,but on a different
agenda

so you are not going to be able to control any type of climate change
that
may or may not come along

It does not follow.

Every day, the volcano in Hawaii spews more than 2,500 tons of sulfur
dioxide into the atmosphere, enough noxious gas to fill 100 Goodyear blimps.
a natural occurance from one volcano which no-one would be able to contain
or control.

cheers

frosty

David

Old 11-07-2007, 12:08 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"George W. Frost" wrote in message
Nice to see the councils giving a rebate if you install rainwater tanks to
connect to the toilet etc, but you wait and see what the councils have
planned for the future.
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

will they indeed?

i wonder why it is then that nobody would be able to collate how many litres
people are storing in dams, etc; and nobody wants to, and nobody is trying
to. a few poxy town water tanks wouldn't be worth the bother, compared to
charging for people's stored dam water.

of course, common sense and conspiracy theories don't usually match.

It is really odd that Connex get fined thousands of dollars for not
supplying trains to schedule and missed trains etc.
Yet, all the water Boards seem to be exempt from any fees for not
supplying water as needed.

what a strange thing to say. you are charged for connection & supply because
nothing has changed - you still have connection & supply. you are charged
the same amount of usage as usual for the water that you use. when you turn
on the tap, water comes out (at a very cheap price), same as ever. what's
the problem?

We are almost on level 4 restrictions all across the state, which means
you cant use water as you like, yet we still have to pay top price for the
supply of goods which we are not allowed to have.

nobody in australia pays "top price" for water. water is even more
undervalued than petrol is. the price of town water will go up, for sure,
because it's being undercharged compared to its value.

undoubtedly, when the price goes up, there will be a cacophony of whingeing
from conspiracy theorists (and generally greedy people who think communal
problems are supposed to be dealt with by everyone else, not them).

Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

you're not wrong there, but i think you're looking at the wrong thing.
kylie

Old 11-07-2007, 02:57 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"0tterbot" wrote in message
[...]

I read and re-read this to make sure that what I saw was right.
What a ****ing ****** you are, trying to compare water prices to petrol
Have you ever tried to run your car on water, or even tried to drink petrol?

if you had, then you would have found out that it doesn't work either way.
Two vastly different commodities with a different use .
While you are at it Einstien Otterbot, compare the price of diamonds with
glass,
then go complain to the jewellers that they are charging too much for a 5
carat ring when one can be made with glass instead of a diamond

Don't forget to take your daily meds, you have obviously missed out on a
dose or five.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"0tterbot" wrote in message
[...]

While you are at it, look at what happened in this news item

You gotta love them,
it could only happen in the USA..............

or could it ??

http://www.ksl.com/index.php/?nid=148&sid=1444771

Old 11-07-2007, 04:32 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"0tterbot" wrote in message

nobody in australia pays "top price" for water. water is even more
undervalued than petrol is. the price of town water will go up, for

sure,
because it's being undercharged compared to its value.

I read and re-read this to make sure that what I saw was right.
What a ****ing ****** you are, trying to compare water prices to petrol
Have you ever tried to run your car on water, or even tried to drink

petrol?

Then perhaps you'd better read it again - it makes perfect sense to me.
However, your posts thus far seem to make quantum leaps in logic at almost
every new sentence.
To enlighten you, it was in response to you stating that we are paying "top
price" for water, which is not the case. Otterbot's statement very clearly
(and correctly) says that water is an undervalued comodity in Australia and
infers that we are indeed *not* paying top price. An analogy is drawn with
the fact that petrol is also an undervalued comodity and that water is even
more undervalued.
Have a nice day.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:52 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"0tterbot" wrote in message

[...]

You obviously have some sort of affiliation with Otterbot
have a nice life together

Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

On Jul 10, 9:01 pm, "George W. Frost" wrote:

You cannot blame "climate change"

Eastern Australia has been having El Nino events for a very long time,
we seem to be just starting to come out of a particularly nasty one.
This is the major factor in the drought overall and your water
restrictions in particular, not climate change. However consider that
climate scientists think that if present trends continue the frequency
and severity of El Nino is likely to get worse. This _would_ be a
consequence of climate change.

El Nino's effects are usually only around for abour 7 - 8 months

But this time several years. If it isn't EL Nino causing the drought
what is it? Climate change?

this is a made up phrase to suit the purpose of greenies and politicians

Why would they make it up? How come the great majority of
climatologists world wide say it is happening? Are they part of the
same vast global conspiracy? Who is bribing them and why?

Who said anything about bribery?

OK why do greenies and poltician use a made up word? Why do most
climatologists say it is real and not made up?

No such thing as "climate change" it has been going on for thousands of
years

The climate has been changing for millions of years without help from
mankind.

You have just answered my argument

Not at all. Just because climate change has had natural causes in the
past does not mean that there can be no changes caused by humans now
or in the future.

But now WE are having an effect as well as all the natural
forces.

Not really, nature is doing it well by itself.

What evidence do you have for this other than that you say so?

Was mankind to blame for the Ice Age"
Was mankind to blame for the thawing of the Ice Age?
Was mankind to blame for the eventual drying up of the inland lakes and
seas
leaving deserts?

No way, because man wasn't invented then

No because this is a straw man argument. No climatolost says mankind
was responsible for all those things back millions of years. That
these things happened in the past is quite within the climate models,
what we need to consider is why some things are changing now. Have a
look at the rate that glaciers and ice sheets are melting now ask
yourself what is the cause.

read the next sentence again.

It is the same in these years now, mankind cannot be held to blame.

Once again you are making bald assertions with no evidence supplied.

It is measurably and demonstrably not the same. The growth of the
amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in the last 100 years has no
explanation other than from human activity.

Any change in the climate is due to the atomic reaction of the earth and
its
environs

I haven't heard this explanation before. Please tell me where you got
it from and how this has increased the CO2 in the air in the last 100
years.

You know nothing about atomic reaction?
if not, then your argument is baseless.

This is no explanaton of your position. What exactly is the way that
atomic reactions are affecting climate? Where are these atomic
reactions happening? What are they doing to the atmosphere? I need
enough detail to follow your argument, what you have said doesn't tell
me anything.

You know something about physical reaction.
You know something about mental reaction.
then you should know something about atomic reaction, seeing that everything
on this planet is created from atoms
a mixture of particular atoms create a reaction, even to the atoms in your
body.

This is no explanation either. If you don't have the words yourself
then give a reference to somebody who is making this case. As it is
you aren't saying anything.

We cannot control the earth's interiors, lava flows, winds, earthquakes,
tides, seasons etc

No we cannot control those things but we can control how much carbon
dioxide etc we put into the atmosphere by burning fossil fuel.

This is also my argument and I agree with you on this,but on a different
agenda

What agenda is that? If you agree that humans are responsible for the
extra CO2 in the air then explain why this is not causing climate
change.

so you are not going to be able to control any type of climate change
that
may or may not come along

It does not follow.

Every day, the volcano in Hawaii spews more than 2,500 tons of sulfur
dioxide into the atmosphere, enough noxious gas to fill 100 Goodyear blimps.
a natural occurance from one volcano which no-one would be able to contain
or control.

I will accept your figures for the point of discusion for now. What
effect do you think that 2500 tons a day of sulphur dioxide has on
global climate change? If you say it is a significant effect on
global climate then you need to show me the climate modeling or other
scientific work (or a reference to it) that supports the case.

David

Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

"0tterbot" wrote in
:

[snip]
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

will they indeed?

i wonder why it is then that nobody would be able to collate how many
litres people are storing in dams, etc; and nobody wants to,

Been there, done that. Doing consultancy work for proposed licencing of
private dams, for safety reasons. It's a hell of a lot of work. The
project was dropped real quick.

[..] a few poxy town water tanks wouldn't be worth the bother, compared
to charging for people's stored dam water.

So what's the purpose of charging for what is being contained? To
encourage the dam owner to drain the thing ?

Old 11-07-2007, 11:47 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens

"Troppo" wrote in message
.25...
"0tterbot" wrote in
:

[snip]
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

will they indeed?

i wonder why it is then that nobody would be able to collate how many
litres people are storing in dams, etc; and nobody wants to,

Been there, done that. Doing consultancy work for proposed licencing of
private dams, for safety reasons. It's a hell of a lot of work. The
project was dropped real quick.

[..] a few poxy town water tanks wouldn't be worth the bother, compared
to charging for people's stored dam water.

So what's the purpose of charging for what is being contained? To
encourage the dam owner to drain the thing ?

don't ask me. maybe when george gets back from his weekly alien-anal-probe
and catching up with elvis at the c.i.a., he can tell you.
kylie

Old 12-07-2007, 09:28 AM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens

"0tterbot" wrote in message
"Troppo" wrote in message
.25...
"0tterbot" wrote in
:

[snip]
They will legislate and announce a "Bulk Water Storage Tank Fee"

will they indeed?

i wonder why it is then that nobody would be able to collate how many
litres people are storing in dams, etc; and nobody wants to,

Been there, done that. Doing consultancy work for proposed licencing of
private dams, for safety reasons. It's a hell of a lot of work. The
project was dropped real quick.

[..] a few poxy town water tanks wouldn't be worth the bother, compared
to charging for people's stored dam water.

So what's the purpose of charging for what is being contained? To
encourage the dam owner to drain the thing ?

don't ask me. maybe when george gets back from his weekly alien-anal-probe
and catching up with elvis at the c.i.a., he can tell you.
kylie

Elvis has hi, the aliens used a really nice soft and fluffy probe this week.
The CIA still have no intelligence.

George

Old 12-07-2007, 07:25 PM posted to aus.environment.misc,aus.gardens,aus.general,aus.legal

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:08:00 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

"George W. Frost" wrote in message
snipped

will they indeed?

yes they will!! that is their plan. the falt rate charge will be for
ahving a water tank as i see it not for how much the tank holds but
there again they could go that way depending on the greed factor.

i wonder why it is then that nobody would be able to collate how many litres
people are storing in dams, etc; and nobody wants to, and nobody is trying
to. a few poxy town water tanks wouldn't be worth the bother, compared to
charging for people's stored dam water.

and yes they are already gathering info on dam capacitites and they
already have rules that stipulate how much water you can trap for your
needs, all this can be done from high quality sattelite pictures,
they'll work on averages after all at the end of the day for them it
is all about control and profits.

you try and put a dam in without paying the license and see what
happens, from experiences of others you'll get a knock on the door
pretty quickly.

of course, common sense and conspiracy theories don't usually match.

common sense would dictate than no one body can say they own 90% of
rain water and all other water, now whether that is conspiracy will
depend on your vivid imagination but theory it isn't all is in vogue
with present legislations, read it and weep might be the words to use.

snipped

what a strange thing to say. you are charged for connection & supply because
nothing has changed - you still have connection & supply. you are charged
the same amount of usage as usual for the water that you use. when you turn
on the tap, water comes out (at a very cheap price), same as ever. what's
the problem?

didn't think it was that strange the whole thing here is the confusion
between the basic requirement for a society/community to exist? and
draconian control for the sake of profit.

sounds like water is a commodity to be traded on the stock market, at
the expense of the poorer people in our communities?

snipped

nobody in australia pays "top price" for water. water is even more
undervalued than petrol is. the price of town water will go up, for sure,
because it's being undercharged compared to its value.

and nor should they our communites need basic utilities so they can
exist and develop and the way we have developed power and water along
with fresh air are fairly basic necessities for a healthy community,
not sure what life is going to be like for the have's when the have
not's can't afford those basics of life, they are having a difficult
enough time with accomodation and food let alone add more woes to
their subsistance.

sounds like some are looking forward to the days of the lords of the
manor and slums.

water is a natural right of life.

undoubtedly, when the price goes up, there will be a cacophony of whingeing
from conspiracy theorists (and generally greedy people who think communal
problems are supposed to be dealt with by everyone else, not them).

Something doesn't sound quite right, it doesn't balance.

you're not wrong there, but i think you're looking at the wrong thing.
kylie

sounds like you want to live in a castle of sand, not everyone is
neuvo rich. just give some thought to what it may be like living in a
community where basic rights and needs are only for those who can
afford it, and a thought to keep in mind anyone could end up treading
these boards of subsistance, things may look rosy now but unless you
are a mogel they can turn sour pretty quickly.