Old 12-08-2007, 04:12 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default garden planner

I may have to employ someone to plan my courtyard garden. I have to many
bits and pieces and not sure what goes where.

Should I get a Gardener or Horticulturalist?

Thanks
Katherine

Old 14-08-2007, 01:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

jones wrote:
I may have to employ someone to plan my courtyard garden. I have to many
bits and pieces and not sure what goes where.

Should I get a Gardener or Horticulturalist?

Thanks
Katherine

I would see this webpage for some pointers
Where are you in Australia?
http://www.gardencomposer.com.au/pro...neralinfo.html
www.vicnet.net.au/practical/ then look for yellow pages

Heres a list allready done Its a long link !!!

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...currentLetter=

Old 14-08-2007, 02:28 AM posted to aus.gardens

Thanks Jonno,

I have bookmarked those two links.

I am in Sydney and have looked through the yellow pages (online) - not much
there, maybe the actual book may have something better.

Thanks again.
Katherine

Old 14-08-2007, 03:12 AM posted to aus.gardens

Actually its a garden design program and all the information needed.
You use your computer to design your problem areas.
Also, try using other terms/garden names to search in yellow pages.

Old 21-08-2007, 07:19 AM posted to aus.gardens

"jones" wrote in message
I may have to employ someone to plan my courtyard garden. I have to many
bits and pieces and not sure what goes where.

Should I get a Gardener or Horticulturalist?

Thanks
Katherine

Hi, Katherine...You need to have a 'Landscaper' in to have a look .You can
get many idea's from them..And they make suggestions and give you free
quotes...

I have had 'Landscapers' in a couple of times over the years...I actually
had them do the work for me as well......

You should look under Landscapers in the yellow pages , also in your local
area newspaper..

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz

garden planner alice[_3_] Gardening 1 23-09-2007 06:06 AM
Garden planner fre/shareware Roz Cawley United Kingdom 1 18-08-2007 07:55 PM
The Garden Planner Online Garden Design Service arbsterama Marketplace 0 22-07-2003 12:07 PM
FS2004 - Flight Planner Font Neil Trotter United Kingdom 1 01-06-2003 02:20 PM
need a landscape planner/architect SagittaTS Texas 1 23-02-2003 08:03 PM