Old 05-09-2007, 08:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Vegemite?

Pretty stupid!! Crickets are those little insects that hop inside and
make a squeaking noise at night! LOL

Because I'm not a fan of cricket/football/tennis/golf/etc etc I would
have replied....motorsport!! LOL What else is there?? ;-))

Bronwyn ;-)

Terryc wrote:
Jonno wrote:

I reckon the only ones who should fail the citizens ship tests are the
idiots who devised them.
There is more to being a good citizen then passing a history test.

Agreed. Aparently it includes
"What is australia's favourite sport?"
To which the answer is "cricket"

How fscking stupid is that.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

HC wrote:
Pretty stupid!! Crickets are those little insects that hop inside and
make a squeaking noise at night! LOL

Because I'm not a fan of cricket/football/tennis/golf/etc etc I would
have replied....motorsport!! LOL What else is there?? ;-))

lol. Back in high school, it was soccer and softball and we would have
been considered a totally aussie high school. Almost nil low OS born
kids, and very few os born parents.

The reason was simple; that was where the majority of kids ended up
because they didn't get selected for the competitive teams.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Lots of migrant (mostly European)kids/parents at my school, both primary
and high school, but we didn't think anything of it at the time...and I
still don't!!

LOL ;-)

Old 07-09-2007, 03:42 PM posted to aus.gardens

HC wrote:
Lots of migrant (mostly European)kids/parents at my school, both primary
and high school, but we didn't think anything of it at the time...and I
still don't!!

Exactly. They are just people.