GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   floral tools,floral garden tools,floral hand tools supplier in china (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/164945-floral-tools-floral-garden-tools-floral-hand-tools-supplier-china.html)

[email protected] 17-09-2007 01:38 PM

floral tools,floral garden tools,floral hand tools supplier in china

China Bestop Co.,LTD is one innovative developer and manufacturer in
China.We organize the local resources of manpower,material and product
suppliers in:
floral tools,multicolor tools,have formed our abilities of creative
design, reliable development and advanced quality.

We have the sub-contracted tooling workshop with more than 300
staff,the sub-contracted producing factories with totally more than
1000 workers.

We mainly develop floral multicolor tools such as:
plier,pade,fork,scissors,secateurs,hammer,screwdri veretc.

Quality is the most important among our concerns, we have strict QC
from design to release. Clients' support is the drive of our
improvement. Other than our self-developing projects, we also have
cooperation projects(OEM/ODM) according to client' idea.