Old 17-09-2007, 01:38 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default floral tools,floral garden tools,floral hand tools supplier in china

China Bestop Co.,LTD is one innovative developer and manufacturer in
China.We organize the local resources of manpower,material and product
suppliers in:
floral tools,multicolor tools,have formed our abilities of creative
design, reliable development and advanced quality.

We have the sub-contracted tooling workshop with more than 300
staff,the sub-contracted producing factories with totally more than
1000 workers.

We mainly develop floral multicolor tools such as:
plier,pade,fork,scissors,secateurs,hammer,screwdri veretc.

Quality is the most important among our concerns, we have strict QC
from design to release. Clients' support is the drive of our
improvement. Other than our self-developing projects, we also have
cooperation projects(OEM/ODM) according to client' idea.

Help with Garden Hand Tools Lauriejo United Kingdom 14 25-06-2013 09:57 PM
Jimmy Choo Bags china supplier Leon[_3_] United Kingdom 1 15-04-2010 07:05 AM
garden hand tools Jen Gardening 5 05-01-2006 11:36 PM
Teens and Abortion; Hand in Hand?: Is It the Answer? Michael Calwell Ponds 12 20-05-2005 02:00 AM