Old 27-09-2007, 06:28 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Looking for "Bugger the Gardening" signs

Hi folks,

Specifically, I'm after the "...Gone Cycling" ones. I was
given one as a gift, but it came from a stall at a show, and
I haven't been able to find any for my cycling friends, who
all want one too :-)

If anyone knows of a shop which has them, please let me
know. I'm in Adelaide, but willing to arrange postage from
anywhere in the country.

Thanks,

Michael

Old 28-09-2007, 07:16 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

G'day Michael

Have you looked on ebay.com.au? There used to be someone selling signs
made to order but I haven't checked for a while.

Depending on where you want to put the sign, why not make one on your
computer? I made one that says 'Subaru Parking Only....all other
vehicles will be towed away' laminated it and hung it in the garage. LOL

Not sure if this helps?
Bronwyn ;-)

Old 28-09-2007, 09:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Gee, I should have known you'd have something to say!!! ROFLMHO

BTW.....what do you drive? LOL

Old 28-09-2007, 09:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Do you want to come and help me move 4 cubic metres of garden soil at
the weekend? I've decided I need a vegie garden.....just a small one!!

BYO wheelbarrow!!

Old 28-09-2007, 11:26 AM posted to aus.gardens

While Ive been to plenty of BYO's I've never ever had a BYO Wheelbarrow.
What does it taste like? Anything like a grasshopper? Or has it so much
punch they need the wheelbarrow to remove the body from the premises.
Last time we shifted a little load like that they served me Freezer cold
Vodka, a salmon lunch and treated me to a concert. Must have had
something to do with the fact that the muscles I had picked up over the
years allowed me to do the real work. The others werent used to it. I
wouldnt/couldnt do it now.... PS where do you live? I'll send the Libs
over there. Theyre good at picking up dirt!

Old 28-09-2007, 11:29 AM posted to aus.gardens

Ow a Honda Accord, nearly as nice as the Sub.
And working on the old Ford giving it a head gasket and valve job.
I was going to be rude again. But as I get older I'm learning to be
nice...I have to be, so I wont get thrown outa the old peoples home.
They read my emails ya know...

Old 30-09-2007, 03:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Well the mound of soil is diminishing and I have vegie seedlings planted
in the new garden.....got an early start and sowed seeds a couple of
weeks ago, although I still need to plant all the coloured tomato seeds.

Nobody arrived with the cold vodka and salmon lunch so I must be doing
something wrong!! LOL

Later this arvo I'll plant more seeds direct. The strawberry plants
have been in large pots and even have fruit, so got them into the ground
at the right time.

Old 30-09-2007, 09:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

Thats for the future. I'm finding it hard to be nice lately.
Johnny Howards getting Alzheimers as he's none to sure when to call the
election. Its awfully depressing to see him go down like that.
Re white coat, they wouldnt dare. Not with a spanner in my hand anyway....
Theyd never get their cars fixed...

Old 03-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Registered User

[quote=Michael Warner;750437]Hi folks,

your 'Bugger the Gardening' sign.....

there is a great little nursery in Berry NSW that has 'made to order' terracotta signs, they are a mailorder nursery so i'm sure they will post, think it is Country Gardener or something like that, try a google search. hope that is helpful.....