GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New member (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/165650-new-member.html)

[email protected] 06-10-2007 09:02 AM

New member

Hello! I'm Gen...

Am new to this gardening site so I thought I'd post a message to say
"Hi!".

This afternoon my mum and I went to a nursery in Ringwood North. We
love gardening!

Hope it's ok if I tell you what I bought?!?!?
- Long Purple Flag
- Yellow 'Sisyrinchium'
- Erepsia kensetia pillansii
- Convolvulus ( Sabatius )
( Sorry for the long names - I was just reading off the tags...)

Mum bought a Correa and some mulch!

Well, that's all for now! I'm looking forward to reading some of the
messages that are already posted!

Happy gardening!
- Gen

0tterbot 07-10-2007 06:10 AM

New member

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello! I'm Gen...

Am new to this gardening site so I thought I'd post a message to say
"Hi!".

hello :-)

This afternoon my mum and I went to a nursery in Ringwood North. We
love gardening!

Hope it's ok if I tell you what I bought?!?!?
- Long Purple Flag
- Yellow 'Sisyrinchium'
- Erepsia kensetia pillansii
- Convolvulus ( Sabatius )
( Sorry for the long names - I was just reading off the tags...)

Mum bought a Correa and some mulch!

Well, that's all for now! I'm looking forward to reading some of the
messages that are already posted!

Happy gardening!

you too! it's nice to get new people. i don't suppose there's any chance you
can solve all my gardening woes...??? g
kylie

- Gen

GreenieLeBrun 08-10-2007 12:10 AM

New member

wrote:
Hello! I'm Gen...

Am new to this gardening site so I thought I'd post a message to say
"Hi!".

This afternoon my mum and I went to a nursery in Ringwood North. We
love gardening!

Hope it's ok if I tell you what I bought?!?!?
- Long Purple Flag
- Yellow 'Sisyrinchium'
- Erepsia kensetia pillansii
- Convolvulus ( Sabatius )
( Sorry for the long names - I was just reading off the tags...)

Mum bought a Correa and some mulch!

Well, that's all for now! I'm looking forward to reading some of the
messages that are already posted!

Happy gardening!
- Gen

Have you been to Karanga Native Nursery in York Rd Mt.Evelyn yet?

They have an incredible range of native plants and an excelent
restaurant/cafe to boot.

Chookie 08-10-2007 11:28 AM

New member

In article . com,
wrote:

Hello! I'm Gen...

Am new to this gardening site so I thought I'd post a message to say
"Hi!".

Welcome!

I have just started a gardening blog where you can find out a bit more about
me if you want to. I like native plants and growing my own veg, and my front
garden is mainly exotic plants.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/

jones 09-10-2007 04:44 AM

New member and Chookie

Welcome Gen.

Also thanks Chookie for the mention of the Diggers Club in your blog. Very
interesting.
Am going to keep it for reference now till winter, and hopefully order
something from them.

I am in Ashfield, which I don't think is far from you if you are not far
from Olympic Park :-)

Thanks again
Katherine

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/

Chookie 09-10-2007 10:09 AM

New member and Chookie

In article ,
"jones" wrote:

I am in Ashfield, which I don't think is far from you if you are not far
from Olympic Park :-)

Correct -- and I work in the Inner West!