Old 19-10-2007, 07:33 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Test

Old 19-10-2007, 09:00 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Test2

Old 19-10-2007, 09:11 AM posted to aus.gardens

Welcome to this Usenet group.
The following just an FYI and no response is needed.

Since the post showed up here, the test failed.
Do you know about the 400+ test groups on Usenet?

Some interesting information about test posts may be found in
http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm

Please use something like alt.test or misc.test for testing.
For binary test, use something like alt.binaries.test

For a more productive Usenet exeprience, please, read
and http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

For odd punctuation marks seen at end of text, you might look at
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/gallery.htm
Old 21-10-2007, 11:38 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Lionel van den Berg" wrote in message
Welcome to this Usenet group.

Well thank your for your kind welcome, but since I've been posting here for
more years than I care to remember, I don't think I deserve such a sweet
little welcome message.

Old 21-10-2007, 12:37 PM posted to aus.gardens

I reckon all thew real gardeners have been busy in the garden, leading
to few questions and even fewer answers, so a test message here was
most appropriate to see if this area was still alive.
Yeah were all in the garden OK?

Old 22-10-2007, 09:28 AM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Lionel van den Berg" wrote in message
Welcome to this Usenet group.

Well thank your for your kind welcome, but since I've been posting here for
more years than I care to remember, I don't think I deserve such a sweet
little welcome message.

Well if that is the case you wouldn't have needed to make a test post .

Old 22-10-2007, 12:29 PM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Lionel van den Berg" wrote in message
Welcome to this Usenet group.

Well thank your for your kind welcome, but since I've been posting here
for more years than I care to remember, I don't think I deserve such a
sweet little welcome message.

Well if that is the case you wouldn't have needed to make a test post .

Huh? You don't know why I made the test post, so I can't see how you came
to that conclusion.

Old 22-10-2007, 10:12 PM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
That doesn't even make sense. Check mouth in case foot is inserted.

Huh? That makes loads of sense. If you've been using usenet for years
why would you need to make a test post?

Check head to make sure brain is inserted! .
Old 22-10-2007, 10:13 PM posted to aus.gardens

FarmI wrote:
"Lionel van den Berg" wrote in message
Welcome to this Usenet group.
Well thank your for your kind welcome, but since I've been posting here
for more years than I care to remember, I don't think I deserve such a
sweet little welcome message.

Well if that is the case you wouldn't have needed to make a test post .

Huh? You don't know why I made the test post, so I can't see how you came
to that conclusion.

Enlighten me as to why you made the test post then? I hope you're not
seeing this as an attack, I'm considering it as a discussion!

Old 22-10-2007, 11:30 PM posted to aus.gardens

Error in reply Are you talking to me? This is a silly argument/discussion.
The area has been quiet, so why shouldn't he do a test?
There may have been problems with his email program as can happen.
He does not have to stick to convention as it seems you would have him do!
What he does is no concern of anyone if he wishes to test his computer.
Then to tell him he's doesnt need to make a test? Youre kidding.

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM