GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Status of watering in garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/167852-status-watering-garden.html)

Blackadder 09-12-2007 04:32 AM

Status of watering in garden

Hi,

I just got back from overseas. Whats the current status for garden watering?
Are we allowed to water the garden using the sprinker at night? Is washing
the car with a garden hose banned?

Or is it a total ban for the use of a garden hose on anything?

Cheers,

BA

Staycalm[_2_] 09-12-2007 05:26 AM

"Blackadder" wrote in message
Hi,

I just got back from overseas. Whats the current status for garden
watering? Are we allowed to water the garden using the sprinker at night?
Is washing the car with a garden hose banned?

Or is it a total ban for the use of a garden hose on anything?

Cheers,

BA

Where are you? The best place to go is your local water provider's webpage.
They should have all you need to know on there. Different areas have
different restrictions.

Liz