Old 26-12-2007, 03:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Some good news if he's right. Some Holiday season reading.

Some time ago, Inigeo Jones was seen by farmers as a great weather
forecaster.
He attributed his success on influences on the weather by the solar
cycles,and changes in Jupiter, out largest planet in our solar system.
While his exact ways are not always accepted by scientists, (they're a
skeptical lot) it seems some are starting to see what he was getting at,
with more investigation.
Have a look here. This scientist was looking for facts as he couldnt
logically see why we are experiencing these so called disaster profits
all over the world who seem to think the sky is falling all the time.
This doesnt mean we should cut pollution etc...
Here is the link.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...009760,00.html

Also Inigo Jones, a relative of a famous English architect, of the same
name.
The weather forecaster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inigo_Owen_Jones

The Architect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inigo_Jones