Old 01-01-2008, 11:08 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default wanted cuttings

U wanna b on the ****ing net u learn the lingo u dunb ******* so dont pick
on my man ya old prick his got more brains than u have in ya arse without
the wacky weed. So if ya gonna have a web site do the ****in thing propperly
or not the **** at all as u r wasting peoples time nd space
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sorry mate. Wacky is reserved for people who have Cert 3 in Hort, but I
dont see it, if you cannot even spell or use proper English diction,
grammar and punctuation. You could try a spellchecker... These are some
requirements locally to get this qualification...How else is it you don't
communicate very well? I dont mean to be mean, but its important to
understand whats required. You give up too easily by my standards. We are
trying to work out what it is you want, need or otherwise are trying to
get across. Wacky indeed...
hells bells, Im not even smoking these days, though the alcohol has been
flowing my way. Wish it was water though....

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush
regen so u thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific
plants well im not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now
there a weed so u tell me
North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown from
seed, though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely sure.

I reckon if he wants cutting from plants usually grown from seeds, he
needs to get seeds not cuttings...What would be the reason for cuttings?

Old 02-01-2008, 01:06 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
U wanna b on the ****ing net u learn the lingo u dunb ******* so dont pick
on my man ya old prick his got more brains than u have in ya arse without
the wacky weed. So if ya gonna have a web site do the ****in thing
propperly or not the **** at all as u r wasting peoples time nd space

What gives you the right to dictate that everyone else should learn your
idiotic way of trying to spell proper English words.
Do you think it is smart, or even "cool" abbreviating each and every word ?
You could also learn proper grammar and get your words in the right
perspective.
Your sentences are far beyond comprehension
This is not a mobile phone net, it is a group on ordinary gardening topics
and if you can't follow the normality of it,
then plainly **** off, get with your other feral friends, if you have any
and message each other with your lazy messages
Feral idiot............

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 01:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

ur the feral **** wit u wouldnt know gardening if it bit u on the ****in
dick.
ur a dick head so go get a **** nd a life

?

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 01:40 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

mid north coast nsw

I'm sorry but I live in the inland in southern NSW and it is very cold here
so I have hardy plants that wouldn't go too well in your more humid, hotter
climate.

Have you tried doing a walk along footpaths where plants hang out and over
the footpath? I've often nicked bits and later propagated them and I also
find that when you walk in a small town/friendly community, you can often
see people in their gardens and can strike up a conversation with them.
Most gardeners will give you a bit of something they have if you admire it
or even ask them outright.

like ill just give up i think thus is so sad something
so simple nd the crap u get hmm why bother i say now like im just borred
nd after the cuttings to kill my time as prop is a main interest of mine
but ne ways ill get over it

Mark, you may be disappointed with the response you got but if you are going
complain about the treatment you got, please direct it to someone who has
actually written something nasty to you. I haven't written anything nasty
to you and I will not be polite for too long if you respond to me like you
think it was me who did treated your questions with contempt.

mark
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot they r
so wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have to have a
certian variety in mind that i dont right now

OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you live in?
Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold frosty winter
climes and everything in between.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

U wanna b on the ****ing net u learn the lingo u dunb ******* so dont pick
on my man ya old prick his got more brains than u have in ya arse without
the wacky weed. So if ya gonna have a web site do the ****in thing
propperly or not the **** at all as u r wasting peoples time nd space

Do you always walk into the middle of a group of people who all know each
other and call them 'dumb *******s', 'pricks' and say '****' all the time?

That is exactly what you have done here. We all know each other and have
done so for a long time.

Would you be surprised if you got a punch in the head if you did walk up to
a group of people you didn't know and swore at them and insulted them?

If you wouldn't do this to a group of people you didn't know then please
don't do it here or you will get the usenet equivalent of a punch in the
head and a knee to the crotch.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 01:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

yeah thought about goin cutting shopping but the violence here is pretty bad
so yeah its like will i wont i thats y i thought id try on here see if the
responces was any better but thanx for the suggestion

Old 02-01-2008, 02:13 AM posted to aus.gardens

um if u read that i was told that i was dumb like i have a cert 3 in hort nd
a cert 3 in bush regen nd was told i should be growin pot thats a insult to
me thats was from 1 of u so yeah im not happy nd plus ive been in here for
prob 10 yrs not under this name so yeah

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in
it like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 02:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

I reckon you now know you didnt get a reply due to your inability to be
patient, write properly and your lack of manners. It helps to have a
sense of humour too.
We have tried to understand you, but you want us to be like you...
So here goes STF Up and look, but keep quiet and try to learn what its
all about.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 AM posted to aus.gardens

We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like us.
ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know wot its
all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd a knee in
the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2 my defacto so u
wanna ****in play lets play
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 02:40 AM posted to aus.gardens

ur such a insulting person like wot did i do to u all i asked was for
cuttings in here save the fact i can get wot ever i want off the street but
any way that life i wont bother again nd as far as a variety went i dont
think thats a issue it was just something to nit pick about u old crony get
a life get a woman nd do wot ever u have to or ill hold the cat or the
snakes head while u service it
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sounds like jail talk to me.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like
us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know
wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd
a knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2 my
defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play
u...

Old 02-01-2008, 03:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

U RE RITE I M SUCTH N ID1OT
yOU WOULDNT BE A NIMBIN BY ANY CHANCE?

JOHN BLACK wrote:
ur such a insulting person like wot did i do to u all i asked was for
cuttings in here save the fact i can get wot ever i want off the street but
any way that life i wont bother again nd as far as a variety went i dont
think thats a issue it was just something to nit pick about u old crony get
a life get a woman nd do wot ever u have to or ill hold the cat or the
snakes head while u service it
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sounds like jail talk to me.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like
us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know
wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd
a knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2 my
defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play
u...