Old 02-01-2008, 03:20 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default wanted cuttings

u see ur very narrow minded aint u catterise some one with out knowing jack
about them no not anywhere near there like i said ive been in this news
group for round 10 yrs so yeah im not liking the abuse so wake up nd smell
the roses not ur dogs rear end ok jonno
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
U RE RITE I M SUCTH N ID1OT
yOU WOULDNT BE A NIMBIN BY ANY CHANCE?

JOHN BLACK wrote:
ur such a insulting person like wot did i do to u all i asked was for
cuttings in here save the fact i can get wot ever i want off the street
but any way that life i wont bother again nd as far as a variety went i
dont think thats a issue it was just something to nit pick about u old
crony get a life get a woman nd do wot ever u have to or ill hold the cat
or the snakes head while u service it
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sounds like jail talk to me.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like
us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we
know wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the
head nd a knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been
said 2 my defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
I reckon you now know you didnt get a reply due to your inability to
be patient, write properly and your lack of manners. It helps to have
a sense of humour too.
We have tried to understand you, but you want us to be like you...
So here goes STF Up and look, but keep quiet and try to learn what its
all about.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
yeah thought about goin cutting shopping but the violence here is
pretty bad so yeah its like will i wont i thats y i thought id try on
here see if the responces was any better but thanx for the suggestion
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

mid north coast nsw
I'm sorry but I live in the inland in southern NSW and it is very
cold here so I have hardy plants that wouldn't go too well in your
more humid, hotter climate.

Have you tried doing a walk along footpaths where plants hang out
and over the footpath? I've often nicked bits and later propagated
them and I also find that when you walk in a small town/friendly
community, you can often see people in their gardens and can strike
up a conversation with them. Most gardeners will give you a bit of
something they have if you admire it or even ask them outright.

like ill just give up i think thus is so sad something
so simple nd the crap u get hmm why bother i say now like im just
borred nd after the cuttings to kill my time as prop is a main
interest of mine but ne ways ill get over it
Mark, you may be disappointed with the response you got but if you
are going complain about the treatment you got, please direct it to
someone who has actually written something nasty to you. I haven't
written anything nasty to you and I will not be polite for too long
if you respond to me like you think it was me who did treated your
questions with contempt.

mark
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot
they r so wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have
to have a certian variety in mind that i dont right now
OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you
live in? Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold
frosty winter climes and everything in between.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:25 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like
us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know
wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd a
knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2 my
defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play

I don't think you've been at all patient.

I've just reread the thread at google groups. There were 2 posts from
either you or your de facto asking for cutting and the first of those was on
29 December. That is less than 4 days ago in time!

No-one here recognised you as a regular poster so you can't post here
regularly and that is partly why your posts were treated with extreme
caution.

None of us knew if you were genuine or not and because we were asked to
e-mail someone who we didn't know we were super cautious. We are now all
savvy enough to know that this may just be a way to harvest our e-mail addys
and to then try to scam us. And the posts asking for cuttings were written
in just the sort of crap English that comes out of either old Eastern Block
countries or Asia. these palces are where the Net crims are all as active
as buggery. Why are you surprised that we were cautious?

And, if you do bother to reread the thread, you will notice that there were
only a few posts which were all written to see if you were genuine before
you started whinging and became abusive. Jonno was rather less patient than
the rest of us, but if you are going to treat us all as if we are Jonno then
that is your problem.

And if you can't be bothered to check here regularly and reply when asked a
question or are so self centred that you can't understand why we would be
wary, then I think you might be on your own.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

if u notice 1 thing that should say its genuine my real email addys there
not hiding like all u guys im seriuosly after cuttings like how hard is that
i used to have round 10000 odd plants in syd my x killed em all cost me
thousands so yeah just trying to get a few back like i thought it would be a
sencible thing to ask lol

Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 AM posted to aus.gardens

Suggest you hide your own address, as spam will follow, thats why we do
this ourselves. As for me, my patience runs thin, regarding lies about
posting here etc....
So now you are put on my ignore list. Nothing you post will be seen
anymore by me. We all have out limits....And with you it appears to a
good reason... Youre a thick head...

Old 02-01-2008, 06:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

JOHN BLACK wrote:
ur such a insulting person like wot did i do to u all i asked was for
cuttings in here save the fact i can get wot ever i want off the street
but any way that life i wont bother again nd as far as a variety went i
dont think thats a issue it was just something to nit pick about u old
crony get a life get a woman nd do wot ever u have to or ill hold the
cat or the snakes head while u service it
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Sounds like jail talk to me.

JOHN BLACK wrote:
yeah thought about goin cutting shopping but the violence here is
pretty bad so yeah its like will i wont i thats y i thought id try
on here see if the responces was any better but thanx for the
suggestion

mid north coast nsw
"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot
they r so wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have
to have a certian variety in mind that i dont right now
OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you
live in? Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold
frosty winter climes and everything in between.

As soon as the first bit of abuse started, you/he/she/it went straight into
the blocking filter
but as has been said, if a sensible request was put in, things would have
been different,
I think the first request was your location as we all know, plants from
North Queensland would not grow in Southern Tasmania.
We, at least most of the posters, can take a joke and give it out just as
well
but, abuse,
ignorance,
arrogance and
bad spelling is not appreciated,
especially when you have all the time in the world with a keyboard and not
trying to send hurried messages across the mobile phone network.
Besides, some of us, me for one, do not really understand the SMS shortcuts
with messages
write it as it is spelt, not as it sounds.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:01 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in like
us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u STFU we know
wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a hit in the head nd
a knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as 2 wot has been said 2
my defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play

Utter crap, you have not been around these newsgroups for ten years
I would have noticed the arrogance first time.

try ten minutes.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:47 PM posted to aus.gardens

yep and u would know wouldnt u jonno look ur dog his out the back calling
out jonno jonno i need u his the only honest thing u know his reliable
always there 4 u
u...

Old 03-01-2008, 05:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
yep and u would know wouldnt u jonno look ur dog his out the back calling
out jonno jonno i need u his the only honest thing u know his reliable
always there 4 u
u...

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message

We were patient but got ****in abused by u we dont need u 2 ****in
like us. ive been here in this group 4 about ten yrs so y dont u
STFU we know wot its all about but u dont so ur the 1 that needs a
hit in the head nd a knee in the nuts. yeah im ****in ****ed off as
2 wot has been said 2 my defacto so u wanna ****in play lets play

Utter crap, you have not been around these newsgroups for ten years
I would have noticed the arrogance first time.

try ten minutes.

Will frankly nether of you pair are over enhanced with brains, Your both
top posters, which is considered very bad form, on Usenet, and one of you
uses big-puddle, which just shows how bright your not.
Anyone who uses a genuine e-mail address on Usenet's jungle deserves all
they get.

And you say your X killed all your plants, pity she didn't give you a
good spray at the same time.
And don't bother abusing me, your right out of your depth.

bassett

Old 01-09-2008, 05:34 AM
Registered User

This crap post has been hijacked by my gladioli, ok, so instead of cutting them all back this year I decided to leave some of them to make seed pods.....whey hey.... Ive never done this before! What do I do now? I cut one open straight away, the impatient sod that I am and thought, oh poo, did I really want to do that? Do I need to leave them longer?! Help! ! regards, hapless hoe.