Old 29-12-2007, 06:57 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default wanted cuttings

wanted 100 + mixed cuttings email me with a price nd what u have nd ill get
back to u

Old 29-12-2007, 10:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

John
You may have gotten the impression from the lack of responses to your last
posting (at least on the group - I have no way of knowing how many replies
you got off group) that this is not the friendliest newsgroup.
I can tell you that impression isn't correct - but it may help to narrow the
field a little.
First question - where are you? It is illegal to transplant some forms of
plant material between some states.
Secondly, are there any particular plants or categories of plants you might
be interested in?
This type of info might help elicit a response.
Just my two cents' worth.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Like the rest of you, I didn't reply to the first posting because it
didn't give enough info.

wanted 100 + mixed cuttings Gee I've got lots of stuff I could sell him and they'd come under the

heading of 'mixed'. LOL

Bronwyn ;-)

PS...Happy New Year to all the gardeners.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:41 AM posted to aus.gardens

this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot they r so
wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have to have a certian
variety in mind that i dont right now

mark

Old 01-01-2008, 10:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

"HC" wrote in message
Like the rest of you, I didn't reply to the first posting because it
didn't give enough info.

wanted 100 + mixed cuttings Gee I've got lots of stuff I could sell
him and they'd come under the

heading of 'mixed'. LOL

Bronwyn ;-)

PS...Happy New Year to all the gardeners.

Jonno wrote:

It might be a good idea then to say where you are and whether you want
to pick them up,

and what sort of stuff you'd like...
Most people don't really have "cuttings" unless they have a good reason
to create them.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

"JOHN BLACK" wrote in message
this is s serious post im after some cuttings as i dont care wot they r so
wots on offer out there is my interest like do i have to have a certian
variety in mind that i dont right now

OK, now we'll take you seriously but what sort of climate do you live in?
Posters here range from hot tropical climes to very cold frosty winter
climes and everything in between.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:13 AM posted to aus.gardens

mid north coast nsw like ill just give up i think thus is so sad something
so simple nd the crap u get hmm why bother i say now like im just borred nd
after the cuttings to kill my time as prop is a main interest of mine but ne
ways ill get over it

mark

Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 AM posted to aus.gardens

Its simply hard to understand your messages and whta u need, and your
spelling is terrible and i reckon your gardening will probably kill
naythin t=you get your hands on.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:31 AM posted to aus.gardens

Get some cuttings locally. You simply made it difficult. Hardly anyone
would ask for cuttings without specifying what kind, where you live and
what youre interested in.
Its easier to go local instead if high tech.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush regen so u
thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific plants well im
not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now there a weed so u tell me

mark
u...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:50 PM posted to aus.gardens

In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush regen so u
thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific plants well im
not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now there a weed so u tell me

North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown from seed,
though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely sure.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/
Old 01-01-2008, 03:54 PM posted to aus.gardens

Chookie wrote:
In article ,
"JOHN BLACK" wrote:

kill nething u reckon i have a cert 3 in hort nd a cert 3 in bush regen so u
thnk i dumb aye well u see the reason there was no specific plants well im
not worried u want a species lets say hibiscus now there a weed so u tell me

North Coast of NSW, eh?

I think the cuttings he's after are plants that are usually grown from seed,
though as I've never been interested, I'm not entirely sure.

I reckon if he wants cutting from plants usually grown from seeds, he
needs to get seeds not cuttings...What would be the reason for cuttings?

Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 PM posted to aus.gardens

Sorry mate. Wacky is reserved for people who have Cert 3 in Hort, but I
dont see it, if you cannot even spell or use proper English diction,
grammar and punctuation. You could try a spellchecker... These are some
requirements locally to get this qualification...How else is it you
don't communicate very well? I dont mean to be mean, but its important
to understand whats required. You give up too easily by my standards. We
are trying to work out what it is you want, need or otherwise are trying
to get across. Wacky indeed...
hells bells, Im not even smoking these days, though the alcohol has been
flowing my way. Wish it was water though....

JOHN BLACK wrote:
u people need some waky weed by the way u act me well not interested in it
like y bother if u cant give a decent answer
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...