GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dreaded Asthma Weed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/170106-dreaded-asthma-weed.html)

jones 03-01-2008 04:11 AM

Dreaded Asthma Weed

Some are growing among my mint plants.

Is it still OK to eat the mint, or pull that out too when I pull out the
Sticky Asthma Weed?
Would the mint be affected?

Thanks for any help
Katherine

[email protected] 03-01-2008 05:34 AM

Dreaded Asthma Weed

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:11:06 +1100, "jones" wrote:

Some are growing among my mint plants.

Is it still OK to eat the mint, or pull that out too when I pull out the
Sticky Asthma Weed?

The mint is fine, just pull out the weed. As a test, have a listen to the mint to see if it is wheezing. ;-)

Would the mint be affected?

Only if you use weedkiller.

jones 03-01-2008 01:23 PM

Dreaded Asthma Weed

Thanks. I will check it out in the morning :-)

Katherine