GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   arghhh!!! it's alive!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/170242-arghhh-its-alive.html)

0tterbot 11-01-2008 12:35 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.
kylie

George W. Frost 11-01-2008 03:27 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

"0tterbot" wrote in message
one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.
kylie

You live in Tasmania ??

FarmI 11-01-2008 04:44 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

"George W. Frost" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote in message
one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.
kylie

You live in Tasmania ??

You are awful Muriel!

[email protected] 11-01-2008 05:19 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:35:50 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.

Did you ever see the movie Alien?

0tterbot 13-01-2008 09:15 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

"0tterbot" wrote in message
one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.
kylie

You live in Tasmania ??

do you think it's ricky ponting, hiding out at my place disguised as a
cabbage?
kylie

0tterbot 13-01-2008 09:16 AM

arghhh!!! it's alive!!

wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:35:50 GMT, "0tterbot" wrote:

one of my cabbages is growing a tiny, mutant head under it's proper head.

when i harvest the big head, i'll see what happens to the little head. i
expect it will grow.

sometimes, i find gardening rather disturbing.

Did you ever see the movie Alien?

i saw poltergeist and decided i'd never eat the worm from a mescal bottle.
(of course, by the time you get to the bottom of the bottle all wild
promises don't exist any more!!!)

arghhh!
kylie