GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden design program (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/17035-garden-design-program.html)

Paul Smart 21-04-2003 03:08 AM

Garden design program

Hi All,
Can anybody recommend a garden design program made for
Australian conditions with Australian plants/ trees ?

kyte 22-04-2003 11:20 AM

Garden design program

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:02:17 +1000, Paul Smart
wrote:

Hi All,
Can anybody recommend a garden design program made for
Australian conditions with Australian plants/ trees ?

try this at google
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ga...cr%3DcountryAU
--
http://www.hamarana.com

Chookie 23-04-2003 12:21 PM

Garden design program

In article ,
Paul Smart wrote:

Can anybody recommend a garden design program made for
Australian conditions with Australian plants/ trees ?

Tried looking for such an animal several years ago, with absolutely no luck.
I suspect we don't have enough gardeners in Oz to make such a program viable.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

26-04-2003 11:56 PM

Garden design program

Chookie wrote in message
In article ,
Paul Smart wrote:

Can anybody recommend a garden design program made for
Australian conditions with Australian plants/ trees ?

Tried looking for such an animal several years ago, with absolutely no

luck.
I suspect we don't have enough gardeners in Oz to make such a program

viable.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/hharvey/APSquery.html not a design prog
but a native plant selector and its free.

Chookie 30-04-2003 07:08 AM

Garden design program

In article , wrote:

http://homepages.picknowl.com.au/hharvey/APSquery.html not a design prog
but a native plant selector and its free.

Alas, I'm a Mac fiend. What does it do?