Old 14-04-2008, 04:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Hippeastrums

I'm obsessed with these beautiful flowers and have hundreds of them now in
pots around my house. Does anyone here know how to create new hybrids of
these?

Thanks Luke

Old 14-04-2008, 02:13 PM posted to aus.gardens

"Luke" blah@blah wrote in message
newsfednX9sUdfpV5_VnZ2dnUVZ_qainZ2d@internode...
I'm obsessed with these beautiful flowers and have hundreds of them now in
pots around my house. Does anyone here know how to create new hybrids of
these?

Thanks Luke

Become a member of the Australia Bulb Association. You will find others with
a love of Hippys many of which with decades of experience. You'll also get
access to new stock.

Old 15-04-2008, 04:26 AM posted to aus.gardens

thanks for that, ended up going here
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/a...ishippeastrum/ and am now all
enthused about creating my own hybrids. It's just a pity it takes so long
for them to flower from seed :-( .

Old 20-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm obsessed with these beautiful flowers and have hundreds of them now in
pots around my house. Does anyone here know how to create new hybrids of
these?

Thanks Luke
Hallo Luke

I was reading your story. Do you still have lots of Amaryllissen/Hippeastrums?
I am also a private collector in the Netherlands and have a nice collection. Did you ceate new hybrids?
It is not difficult. Please contact me if you want. I am very curious at your collection, perhaps we can help each other and can we also exchange if you want

Please let hear from you again

kind regards

Ton
Holland