Old 23-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Peter Tipping

Default Citrus tree sizes?

Hi

We have been trying to plan out our garden, but have been unable to find
what size our citrus trees will grow to.

Does anyone know how tall and what diameter an Emperor Mandarin, and a
Washington Navel Orange grows to?

Thanks in advance,

Rose.

Old 23-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Chookie

In article ,
"Peter Tipping" wrote:

We have been trying to plan out our garden, but have been unable to find
what size our citrus trees will grow to.

Does anyone know how tall and what diameter an Emperor Mandarin, and a
Washington Navel Orange grows to?

I assume you asked the person who sold them to you?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990