GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black russian seeds. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/173394-black-russian-seeds.html)

Jonno[_6_] 23-04-2008 01:34 AM

Black russian seeds.

Does anyone know where to get black Russian tomato seeds, not
necessarily from seed companies?

HC 23-04-2008 04:37 AM

Black russian seeds.

G'day Jonno

I bought some last year on eBay...there were several sellers, some in
Vic and some in Qld, just do an ebay search for black russian.

Hope this helps?
Bronwyn ;-)

FarmI 23-04-2008 08:37 AM

Black russian seeds.

"Jonno" wrote in message

Does anyone know where to get black Russian tomato seeds, not necessarily
from seed companies?

Do you mean from individuals, such as myself who saves them or do you mean
from places like Eden, Green Harvest etc?

If you mean the latter see:
http://www.edenseeds.com.au/content/...=354&section=1
http://www.greenharvest.com.au/seeds...to.html#Tomato

Jonno[_6_] 23-04-2008 09:16 AM

Black russian seeds.

FarmI wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

Does anyone know where to get black Russian tomato seeds, not necessarily
from seed companies?

Do you mean from individuals, such as myself who saves them or do you mean
from places like Eden, Green Harvest etc?

If you mean the latter see:
http://www.edenseeds.com.au/content/...=354&section=1
http://www.greenharvest.com.au/seeds...to.html#Tomato

Individuals would be good, as I only want them for my home garden.
But to buy the from others would be OK.
Apparently I am a little late for these according to an X nursery man,
but thats only one opinion.

Surely some one has got them...