Old 03-05-2008, 11:25 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Hi, how are you and I found a weird thing...

Hi Tom,

How are you? I am fine. I am still doing the exercise, everyday. I get that
"pumped up" feeling in my scalp, feels stronger and stronger every day.

Just a while ago, I thought it was strange, I found this file, a pdf printed
from a webpage and it says Herbal Hair Solution, and the guy talks about his
herbal concoctions that make hair comes back. Have a look, it's at this
site: www.HerbalHairSolution.com It's really weird. I'd much rather trusted
your knowledge than some kind of mystery recipe this guy says he got off an
Indian bloke. I don't know, I keep thinking there's got to be more, like
your site, explains a lot of infos about why hair grows the way it does and
why it stops the way it does. Not like this guy, no info, no nothing. Just
the "amazing" recipes that make you get your hair back in two weeks or so.
Where is the exercises? Nothing I can see. Strange. Maybe it's rip off ploy,
or it might be legitimate, so have a look, okay. I'd much rather trust your
integrity on this, as I have never seen it before.

Every now and then I do this, exercise the scalp and after awhile I strain
to keep going, much the same as pumping iron does, eh. And I feel great. No
worries,

Regards,
Alexander

Old 03-05-2008, 11:29 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:25:00 GMT "defman the bogeyman"
wrote:

Just a while ago, I thought it was strange, I found this file, a pdf
printed from a webpage and it says Herbal Hair Solution, and the guy
talks about his herbal concoctions that make hair comes back.

Bet the hair grows all over your hands from jerking off, spammer.