GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jam melons (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/174462-jam-melons.html)

F Murtz 17-05-2008 01:54 PM

Jam melons

Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty years]

loosecanon 17-05-2008 03:49 PM

Jam melons

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty years]

As a matter of interest where are you?

Bill[_13_] 17-05-2008 05:37 PM

Jam melons

In article ,
F Murtz wrote:

Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty years]

http://www.au.gardenweb.com/forums/load/cornucop/msg1000561518799.html

No promises.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Neat place .. http://www.petersvalley.org/

F Murtz 18-05-2008 02:43 PM

Jam melons

Loosecanon wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message
Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty years]

As a matter of interest where are you?

sydney

loosecanon 19-05-2008 03:52 AM

Jam melons

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Loosecanon wrote:
"F Murtz" wrote in message
Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty
years]

As a matter of interest where are you?

sydney

If I see one in my travels I'll let you know.

Rick

David Hare-Scott 19-05-2008 05:05 AM

Jam melons

"F Murtz" wrote in message
Where can I get jam melons or seeds? [have not seen one for fourty years]

I seem to recall Diggers Club has them.

David