Old 24-05-2008, 04:43 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default selling Lophophora williamsii

I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com
Old 13-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle chorn's cabin View Post
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com
I also have many many Lophophora species for sale at my website (Europe)

Lophophora williamsii v. caespitosa
Lophophora jourdaniana
etc etc

I also provide guides to growing Lophophora williamsii and raising seed.

If you are interested feel free to visit:

www.cactusplaza.com
Old 14-06-2008, 12:39 AM posted to aus.gardens

Uncle chorn's cabin wrote:
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

If you can get them through customs here in Oz, count me in
Old 21-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Registered User

Question

Im in the UK and have a few hundred l.williamsii i need to get rid of to make more space for more larger recently aquired lophos in my greenhouse, Discount for anyone who will take the lot!!!!! Someone must want them .
Old 24-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalitto View Post
Im in the UK and have a few hundred l.williamsii i need to get rid of to make more space for more larger recently aquired lophos in my greenhouse, Discount for anyone who will take the lot!!!!! Someone must want them .
I'm intrested, I've just sent you a personal message

Old 03-08-2008, 04:07 AM
Registered User

Hi Klung, i cant find a personal message from you?, Im new to this forum, If you want to Email me at i can give you more details if you are still interested? Kind Regards Mescalitto.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle chorn's cabin View Post
I have Lophophora williamsii caespitosa for sale in reasonable price

www.uncle-chorn.com

I am interested in purchasing some Lophophora williamsii if anyone still has some available and can ship to the United States. I found this site on accident so please email me directly at . Thank you and look forward to hearing from someone.
Old 16-10-2008, 10:45 AM posted to aus.gardens

Hi do you still have this for sale..? I am in Sydney Australia.. email me
at

thanks

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au
Old 16-10-2008, 10:14 PM posted to aus.gardens

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:45:36 +0200, Grant wrote:

Hi do you still have this for sale..? I am in Sydney Australia.. email
me at

I highly doubt this is a reliable method of obtaining live Peyote...
But if you do have a win, please let me know