Old 28-05-2008, 08:08 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Inquiry: Searching for QR Compost Activator formulae Seeds

Hi,

I am wondering if you can tell me where I can obtain these plants' seeds as
listed below. I would appreciate some answers as to find them. I am using
these to make my own QR Compost Activators as I could not buy some from UK.
So I am seeking these seeds so I can grow my own plants and harvests them to
make home-made QR Compost Activators. Please let me know, thanks.

Wild Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla)

Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)

Common Valerian (Yaleriana officinalis)

Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)

Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)

Oak bark (Quercus robur)

Pure Honey

Hollyhock (Althea Rosea)

Walnut (Juglans Nigra)

Strawberry (Fragaria Vesca)

Yellow Dock (Rumex Crispus)

Marigold (Calendula Officinalis)

Sage (Salvia Officinalis)

Elder (Sambucus Nigra)

Chicory (Cichorium Intybus)

Regards,

Alexander

Old 28-05-2008, 10:53 AM posted to aus.gardens

"defman the bogeyman" wrote in message
[...]

Well it seems you are trying to make a biodynamic compost so contact the
Biodynamic group in your state. It might even be worth joining as from what
I have seen the food they produce is considered far more superior to organic
produce.

Regards

Rick

Old 28-05-2008, 01:43 PM posted to aus.gardens

Hi Loosecanon,

thanks for the tip. I'm looking at some searches of the word 'biodynamic'
with the radiobox for Australia ticked. Some listing came up, and I'm
looking at a few good ones. Thanks for this tip. I'm excited. Thanks again.

Regards
defman

Old 29-05-2008, 03:07 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:43:49 +0000, defman the bogeyman wrote:

Hi Loosecanon,

thanks for the tip. I'm looking at some searches of the word 'biodynamic'
with the radiobox for Australia ticked. Some listing came up, and I'm
looking at a few good ones. Thanks for this tip. I'm excited. Thanks again.

If you find a source of cheap (free) cow horns near sydney, please let
me know.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:56 PM posted to aus.gardens

In article ,
terryc wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:43:49 +0000, defman the bogeyman wrote:

Hi Loosecanon,

thanks for the tip. I'm looking at some searches of the word 'biodynamic'
with the radiobox for Australia ticked. Some listing came up, and I'm
looking at a few good ones. Thanks for this tip. I'm excited. Thanks again.

If you find a source of cheap (free) cow horns near sydney, please let
me know.

I'd be trying Wollondilly or Goulburn Abbatoirs. They look like they are the
closest to Sydney.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/