GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Problem with Mandarin tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/australia/176624-problem-mandarin-tree.html)

Graham Feeley 06-07-2008 03:49 AM

Problem with Mandarin tree

Hi my tree is 3 y old living in Brisbane,Qld.
The fruit this year has been dissapointing to say the least.
The fruit is small and hard with a not so nice colour to them.
Has anyone got any idea how to improve it. ?????
Thanks in advance
Graham

loosecanon 06-07-2008 08:38 AM

Problem with Mandarin tree

"Graham Feeley" wrote in message
Hi my tree is 3 y old living in Brisbane,Qld.
The fruit this year has been dissapointing to say the least.
The fruit is small and hard with a not so nice colour to them.
Has anyone got any idea how to improve it. ?????
Thanks in advance
Graham

My tree was 7 years old before it produced anything decent.

[email protected] 06-07-2008 10:31 PM

Problem with Mandarin tree

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:49:49 +1000, "Graham Feeley" wrote:

Hi my tree is 3 y old living in Brisbane,Qld.
The fruit this year has been dissapointing to say the least.
The fruit is small and hard with a not so nice colour to them.
Has anyone got any idea how to improve it. ?????

More water during the dry periods.